Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I'M PANICKING LOADSSS!!!

i've just taken some medicine for a cold, and no wi feel really sick [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]my tummy hurts, and my temperature has risin, and i'm all shaky and panicky!

I dunno what to do.... i don't want to be sick [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]

I've drank some water, but that hasn't really helped [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]I'm scared!!!!!!!!!!!

relax! this is your anxiety mixing in with your bodies' immediate reaction to the medicine you've just taken..
    by mulling it over, you stand a good chance of feelingicky remind yourself that you've taken this medicine to feel better, and not worse lol..
    iv eaten somerawwaffles ( iv never eaten waffles before ) and my styomachs a bit dicky now, but oh well! it's temporary! remind yourself that this feeling won't last for long, and try to distract yourself in the meantime
    let us know!

Hey, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Usually, if you take a cold medicine, they contain an antihistimine, which is actually an antiemetic. So, unless you're allergic, I'm sure you'll be just fine. Just try and relax.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

How ya doing now Louise??
    .I just want to feel safe in my own skin. I just want to be happy again. I just want to feel deep in my own world. But I’m so lonely I don’t even want to be with myself. <3

I hope you're feeling better. It might be some mucus draining irritating your stomach. The medicine sould make you relax a little. Blow your nose very well and often. I hope you feel better. Relax, you should be ok.

I'm fine now [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]But i'm not taking anymore, no way!! [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]

whatever u do, don't take cold medication on a stomach that hasn't had food in a day or so. OMG. I did that once and have never felt so sick in my life. I agree that the cold medications can do that to you if you don't have food! and when I have a cold, I have no appetite.
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

and when u drink water, make sure its in sips when ur ill... dont gulp it down =P

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.