Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Celeb Emets

Anyone know of any???

I heard that Denise Richards, Folk Singer Joan Baez and Today show host Matt Lauer are all emets...

I have personally written all of them letting them know about this site...Awareness leads to the road to recovery in my opinion...

Heth

Rhona Cameron (Scottish comedienne) and Kate Beckinsale have both mentioned being frightened of people V*

Thats all I know.

x
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I did see an episode of the Today show where Matt was doing one of his "Where in the World is Matt Lauer" deals and he did some crazy stunt in an airplane or something like that, and Katie asked him if he had v'ed, because that would have made her v**. He answered that she should know full well that he hadn't v'ed and that he would do anything to NOT v***, so I heard it from his lips and would definitely say he is an emet!!

We've done this topic tons of times before, but it's always fun. Ethan, who won Survivor: Africa is also an open emetophobe.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

That is so unteresting. Did anyone find anthing on how they cope?

one of those popstars from V... heck what was his name.. sammeh my friend knows.. Mark i think??? lol

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.