Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Watching Tosh.0 (Sort of Graphic)

I never thought that v* could make me laugh...well I mean I don't think that v* MADE me laugh but I was able to watch a few segments of it with Tosh making jokes in between and managed to laugh. I dunno, it was pretty graphic so I would NOT reccomend checking out what I am talking about unless you have become relatively desensitized to it on TV and Movies like I am.

Default Re: Watching Tosh.0 (Sort of Graphic)

I'm not cool with seeing it on tv or anything like that. It's goodyou could watch it and laugh and not panic. By the way, who is Tosh?

Daniel Tosh, he's a comedian I like. The show is all about finding weird/funny clips on the web, showing them, and then commenting on them. The first season EVERY show had someone v*ing. This season (the 2nd) they didn't have any v*ing in the first episode and people were complaining (weird, I know) and so he did like a montage of v*ing in that episode. I still love Daniel though, he's funny as hell.

I'm sort of off and on about weather or not I can watch it on TV. If I'm taken by surprise I tend to react pretty badly but if I know it's coming up or have some kind of warning then I'm alright. I've actually considered watching Tosh.0 specifically because I know that they have v* on it.

Just thinking about it makes me feel anxious... but I want to try and desensitize myself to at least watching it on TV somehow.

Oddly enough... if there isn't any sound on I'm usually fine. Sound is usually what triggers the biggest and worse panic attacks for me.

Well I was wondering if they were going to do the whole v* thing this season, and apparently on Twitter he had been getting a lot of comments that they hadn't shown any this season and so he decided to show like 5 different clips of it. It was rather nasty but I mean, I can deal with it on TV and in movies for some reason. Unless it's long and drawn out and graphic (like in the movie Trick R' Treat) I suggest that NO EMET watch that. If it got to me, then it'll scare the poop out of you guys!

Hey, I saw Team America the other day....and thats got loads more V* in it that i expected....I didnt expect it to effect me....but omg it was graphic....wouldnt recommend that to anyone who struggles to watch films with V* in them! xxxxxx
    'I dont believe in the afterlife...but im taking a change of underwear just in case' (Woody Allen)

Oh yeah Team America had that long and drawn out v* scene! Do people really think that's funny? I mean it's just gross! When I saw it in theaters I almost had to leave at that part, it was making my tummy do flips! BLECH! LoL! I don't get why people would ask to see v* on a TV show. Some people on Tosh.0 were saying that the v* made the show lucky and it was because of that that it got a second season. Luckily, in the latest ep of Tosh.0 there was no v*!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

In the first season of tosh.o they seemed to have someone v^ every episode. and in the second season someone complained so they had a long scene with people v* , it was stil gross but he made it seem funny somehow. Its not bothering me much on tv anymore but at times its just completely uncessary to have a 5 minute scene with people constantly v*