Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Cool Another V* dream

We were in a hotel room(in france I think) and I was sleeping on the floor in between two beds. I woke up and I could just feel it. I closed my eyes and leaned forward and v* liquid. I could actually feel it coming up and all, and it really wasn't that bad, just kind of a weird feeling. I froze up and my mom took me to the bathroom and cleaned me up. And then I started crying, half because it had happened, and half because I couldn't believe that THAT was what I was afraid of.

Usually my v* dreams are scary or spacey. This was so real. And the thing is, I've been taking my v* dreams as a therapy of sorts because they help me remember what v*ing actually feels like(last s*v* was 7 years ago). And that's what's been one of the big problems, not remembering. It's like the fear of the unknown.

So I wake up, and the first thing I can feel is disappointment that it didn't really happen. And it feels like I'm that much closer to getting over this. before I got out of bed I even scratched my nose with my dirty hands, and have only been half washing my hands. And it feels good. My rational side is very strong today.
    You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.

Default Re: Another V* dream

Sounds like your doing an awesome job coping with everything

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A therapist once told me that we work out things we are scared of in our dreams, so you are right to be looking at it as "therapy." I used to have dreams of things that scared me all the time, and I'd be terrified in my dreams. When it came time to actually do these things, I felt less scared because I had done them many times before (in my dreams).

Isn't it amazing how our brains try to fix themselves?
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon