Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Cat leavings

Talking Cat leavings

Okay so for about a week we had a cat named Gaby (we had to return her to the shelter as she was not getting along with any of our other cats) anyway Gaby had long hair and was v*ing up hairballs all over the place. I never actually saw or heard her do it, but I would find the hair and v* on the carpet. My fiance was really good at cleaning it up for me at first, but then there was just so much that she said I was going to have to help.

The amazing thing is, I was able to help, when usually any v* (Cat, dog, or human) makes me all weird and panicky. So I cleaned up some of Gaby's v*! It made me a little n* but I did it anyway! I was so happy! LoL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

Default Re: Cat leavings

congrats! suprisingly i've not had a problem with cat or dog v.......it's us humans that send me over the edge....lol
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.