Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

1. What are the 3 most memorable moments in your life?

2. What do you want people to say about you after your death?

3. If you were a billionare, what would you do with your life?

4. What did you daydream about as a child?

5. Name something you would love to do, but feel you are not capable of doing?

6. What would you regret notdoing if you died today?

7. What are your dreams, hopes, and wishes?

8. How would you make the world a better place?

9. If you could wear anything you wanted at a costume party, what would it be?

10. Who do you know personally that has a dream job?

11. Name the 5 people you most admire.

12. When does your body feel most alive?

13. What award (real or imaginary) would you be proud to achieve?Edited by: sweetfreak
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

1) Three most memorable moments ~ Going to the beach with my family, graduating from high school, and holding my grandmother's hand as she took her last breath.

2) What I want people to say about me after my death ~ That I was a wonderful elderly woman who loved human beings and was always there when my friends and family needed me.

3) If I were a Billionaire, what would I do with my life? ~ I'd probably buy a car, finish college and then travel the world. I'd love to donate money to the causes I care so much about. I know what I wouldn't do though... I wouldn't become the kind of billionaire everyone hates... that would suck!

4) What did I daydream about as a child? ~ I used to daydream about all sorts of things... mostly growing up and getting married and having children

5) Something I would love to do but feel I'm not capable of doing ~ Becoming a nurse. It has always been something I've wanted to do, to become a nurse and work in the NICU or pediatrics but I just don't think I could stand it... so instead I'm going to work with the children in a setting where I can help them have fun... instead of poking them with needles!

6) What would I regret not doing? ~ I'm sure there are many things I'd regret not doing, but mostly I'd regret never being able to grow up and become a wife and mother... I'd regret not graduating and showing myself that I can do the things I dream of doing someday.

7) What are my dreams, hopes, and wishes? ~ Well, there are far too many of those to list, and it would take years to do so anyways. Right now I'm just hoping, dreaming, and wishing for the strength to get through college so that I can become the person I want to be.

8) How would I make the world a better place? ~ I would like to think that I do make the world a better place simply by smiling, by laughing, by sharing stories and being there for the people I love and care about... I hope I do at least...

9) If I could wear anything at a costume party, I'd wear nothing... haha... what a costume THAT would be!!!

10) Hmm.. well I don't really personally know anyone who has a "dream" job... but I hope that all the people I know are doing jobs that they love. I mean a "dream" job is what you dream it to be...

11) Five People I admire ~ Mother Teresa, Ghandi, my grandmother, my mom, and my dad

12) My body feels most alive when I'm truly having a good time... for instance at the Martina McBride/Alan Jackson concert!

13) I would be proud to receive any award that I truly deserved. I received an award for outstanding service (meaning volunteering in the community) in high school and that was a true honor because it involved helping others.

Good post by the way...

~Rachel
    My journal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    wink

Giving up doesn\'t always mean that we are weak. Sometimes it just means that we are strong enough to let go.
    Unknown