Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default antibiotics - amoxocillin PANIC

Right I've been on amoxocillin for two days now. Yesterday I took it with a little food and I was okay but in the night i started to feel sick because i'm so scared it's going to make me sick. I don't know if it was real or not. The reason i'm scared of antibiotics is because a few months ago my mum was sick after taking a different type. I've been on amoxocillin a few times before and been okay. But today i've been getting stomach cramps so haven't been eating as much and worrying. Can I take amoxocillin on an empty stomach? I hope so. Anyone give me some comforting comments? Anyone else on amoxocillin or been on it? Panicing a lot

Default Re: antibiotics - amoxocillin PANIC

I've been on it dozens of times, and never ever v* from it!! I'm sure you'll be ok

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: antibiotics - amoxocillin PANIC

I used to take this all the time as a child in liquid form and nothing ever happened, except for maybe D*. I took Augmentin last winter for a sinus infection, which is a different form of Amoxocillian, and it also gave me cramps. I did stop taking it because it gave me too much anxiety at that point (and I read that antibiotics were useless for sinus infections so I didn't feel too guilty). As a general rule, you should always take medicine with food, even if it's just a piece of bread or a banana, unless it specifies empty stomach.