Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question How do you open the announcements?

Hiya,
    is anyone else having a problem opening the two announcements (one about a new section and one about yucky pictures)? It says I don't have permission to view them.
    Thanks
    Pauline

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: How do you open the announcements?

Are you trying to click on them from the 'new posts' link? Cos it won't let me from there, but it will if I go into the forum list and click on it then.
    Er, hope that made sense.
    "Here in the final draft, I've given all I have,
    Strange how the heart expands in the absence of a plan,
    There's nothing left on the page but I'm okay with that,
    I found my resolution was designed for stronger hands"

Ya. I can't look at it either. When I click on it, it scolds me. LOL. It says Kellybeth, you don't have permission!!!! HEHEHEHE.

Quote Originally Posted by kellybeth View Post
    Ya. I can't look at it either. When I click on it, it scolds me. LOL. It says Kellybeth, you don't have permission!!!! HEHEHEHE.
    Yup, same for me.
    Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.

Thanks Emma! yes that works, go into the actual general discussion forum from the front page not todays posts/new posts and it let's you open it! In case you still have trouble, in a nutshell it was saying there is a new read only section with facts on emet and noro etc - the noro facts is really good! - and also that the new forum seems to have stopped all the spam and that new members now have to post 10 times before they can post pictures which should stop those weirdos that used to come on posting gross pictures from time to time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.