Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Toilet water

Default Toilet water

I thought I'd lighten the mood and share a reasonably funny story that happened today :P
    I was cleaning a sink at work, and was using the scourer, when suddenly I accidentally flicked it upwards, and some of the water landed on my lips!
    I was like: AHHHHHH GERMS! Then even worse, I saw I had grabbed the toilet scourer by accident instead of the kitchen one, so I washed my mouth out with water and rubbed sanitiser all over my lips (it burnt) and then remembered I only used the "toilet" scourer to clean the sinks in there anyways >.<
    I'm guilty of being innocent
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Toilet water

Hahahaa that is pretty funny! the silly things us emets doo

thaks for the giggles
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lol - i thought i was the only one to have put hand sanitiser on my lips - have you ever tried putting it up your nose?! It's so stingy!!! I did it when i was trying to take off the elastic string they tie round the legs of roast chicken before cooking it, and it pinged and i thought some raw chicken juice splashed on my mouth and nose.

We do get ourselves into some panics don't we?! Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by paulinek View Post
    Lol - i thought i was the only one to have put hand sanitiser on my lips - have you ever tried putting it up your nose?! It's so stingy!!! I did it when i was trying to take off the elastic string they tie round the legs of roast chicken before cooking it, and it pinged and i thought some raw chicken juice splashed on my mouth and nose.

We do get ourselves into some panics don't we?! Thanks for sharing
    Haha that definitly sounds like something I would do! Haven't been unfortunate enough to feel the need to put some up my nose yet, but time will tell!

lol. I hate when stuff splashes me. I have been splashed with toilet water before. pretty gross.

LOL that's silly? Wanna hear something gross though? Toilet bowls are generally cleaner than sinks!! Eggh!

You may find these links helpful!

Yeah that's what I heard too Asianeko...and dogs mouths are cleaner than humans, so don't worry if you get licked in the mouth. Sounds gross but if you are a dog lover like me it happens more often than you think!

When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

Omg that's pretty bad considering they lick their own bits! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by IceMaiden View Post
    Omg that's pretty bad considering they lick their own bits! LOL
    LOL! I can't see how a dogs mouth could be cleaner then a persons. I never understood that.

Apprently their spit has anti septic qualities to it :O

As gross as as this is going to sound, when my dad had warts he would get the dog to lick them. (The warts were on his hands, so get your mind out of the gutter!)

HAHA! Omg, did it work?

Quote Originally Posted by Jill in Apartment 413 View Post
    Sounds gross but if you are a dog lover like me it happens more often than you think!
    I understand totally! I'm a groomer, and I get licked on the face, lips, teeth, and even the roof of my mouth daily. They have this sneaky way of licking through your lips lol

You may find these links helpful!

Icemaiden- No it didn't work, nothing seemed to work even medication. In a last ditch attempt to get rid of the warts he rubbed his hands with a potato and buried the potato under a full moon in the back yard. An old supersticion obviously. That didn't work either. They are gone now but I have no idea how he got rid of them!

Omg lol, at least he solved some myths there haha!

My dog eats his poop and believe me..........I can smell it when he has so I won't be allowing him to lick my face anytime soon.....right now there's snow on the ground and earlier this winter he was eating shit and I caught him too late (he's a big lab) so I fed him a butt load of snow to "wash his mouth out"................ICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishies View Post
    My dog eats his poop and believe me..........I can smell it when he has so I won't be allowing him to lick my face anytime soon.....right now there's snow on the ground and earlier this winter he was eating shit and I caught him too late (he's a big lab) so I fed him a butt load of snow to "wash his mouth out"................ICK!
    My dog eats the cats poop it's disgusting! I don't let her come anywhere near me with her mouth, a pat on the head only LOL!

I wonder if it's technically true that dog's mouths are inherently cleaner than humans. I do think they tend not to carry pathogens that effect humans especially not of the v* inducing nature. I know some breeds do best on a raw meat diet, I wonder how likely you are to get salmonella from one of these guys. And the OP toilet water, was LOL funny, but only if you've ever watched the movie "Idiocracy"

Lol i wonder who comes up with these theories, I think i seen Idiocracy a long timeeee agoo

When Smokey was alive we had to keep him out of the basement cause he would eat the cat poop in the litter box. LoL! He also liked to eat deer and rabbit poop o.x. I never let him lick my face, but other parts were okay and I would wash my hands. Dogs are strange LoL!

Actually did anyone see the mythbusters where they tested the dogs mouth? Its really not clean at all.. haha They had one lick a petri dish, NOT clean.
    Let success be measured by the happiness in your heart.

hahaha that toilet water story made me laugh, I have put hand sanitizer on my lips before and wiped my kiddos mouths after school with the the sanitizing wipes!

and as for dogs, i have been a vet tech for 10 yrs, their mouths are actually clean and have some sort of antiseptic in their saliva, is it gross if they eat their poop and lick their privates yes! but my doggies give me kisses everyday! now cas mouths are dirty, very dirsty, the harbor lots of bacteria!

Ugh! Now you tell me! And I let my cat lick my face/mouth all the time. BOO! LoL! I guess I'll just have to tell him "No" next time he does it!

I let my kitty give me a kiss on the head only, their tongues feel so rough and awful! Haha I guess avoid letting your dog kiss after just ingesting poo or licking their bits, give that saliva some time to sanitise their mouths