Hi,

I am having a really bad day week month you name it and i came across this site .

I have emet, anxiety/panic disorder and a bit OCD. Surprisingly i am mum to 7 great normally healthy children. 2 of my children are disabled but healthy.

On Monday just gone my 6 year old had to go to hospital for brain surgery we couldnt all go so i was home with the rest of the kids and my husband went with her. It was the first time we all hadnt been there with her so i was a wreck as well as the other kids.

ANyway she came home yesterday and my 11 year old son V'ed once which sent me hiding down my room and i finally started settling down about 11pm and my 3 year old v'ed twice in bed. 11 year old had D once early this morning and has been fine since and eaten toast and drunk water 3 year old has soft poo and 20 month old also had soft poo.

Im am so stressed its not funny hubby is stressed as he is stuck dealing with it all and as i said our kids normally never get sick so 2 in one night has him exhausted as well as watching our 6 year old who got woken and was wake from midnight till near lunch time today.

My guts are churning my throat is tight im just a big wreck i havent eaten as im so scared ill be s as i was with them all week hubby is saying no i wont as i havent been near then once they were s

I just dont know what to do im so scared