Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: lonely

My name is Anna and emetophobia has been affecting my life to the point that I have become agoraphobic also. I have no social life at all. I find it too hard to keep friendships when I can never make it out because of course I feel sick all the time. I try to keep busy at home by reading, watching films/tv, writing, and baking, etc. But I must admit that I get very lonely and was wondering if anyone might like to correspond with me, so that I can feel like I have some friends in the world. If you like you can e-mail at [email protected]

Do you use Yahoo IM? I am harmonygirl72 on there if you are ever lonely and want to chat!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

If you use AIM, I'm pinkietoe310 on that, if you ever want to/need to talk! if I'm away, leave a message so I know what your screename is!

<3 Anya--

**UPDATE**
    oh, my email adress is [email protected] if you want to email me!Edited by: spilled_milk
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

I have AIM with dwellin84 or r311dude and my hotmail is [email protected]
    AIM - r311dude (don\'t be shy, I love to chat)

Hello... I'm Allie... and I'm online quite enough to talk to quite a bit. On the weekends, I'm on mostly all day, the week days in the morning before work, and then in the evening after work. I am always here to talk to, or you can email! My AIM screen name is GreenEydGlare... Yahoo Messenger is doilooklost... and my MSN messenger is the same. My email is [email protected]. Anytime you want to talk!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi!! My AIM screenname is SmallwolfSyao and if you want my email address its [email protected]hehe.

<font color=PINK><center>Believe in Yourself</center></font>

im sorry you feel so bad (

my email is [email protected] aim is loopysarah77 chat whenever you feel like it ((hugs))

Sarah xxx
    I couldn\'t tell you why she felt that way... she felt it everyday and i couldn\'t help her... i just watched her make the same mistakes again...

heya -- i know how u feel. i too get very lonely especially at the weekends, cause altho i do go to school, thats all i do.

which is why im on here so much probably! [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

my AIM is X20Jenneh02x

and my MSN address is [email protected]

u can catch me on ne of those.

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hey Anna,

I'm sorry you feel that way, I am getting to the point where I don't like going out much either, especially this time of the year.

Kelly

P.S. where about are you in Canada?

Hello Anna,

My name is Anna aswell, and I can relate to what you're saying. I do go to
    school, and stuff, but I have no social life there. My email is
    [email protected], if you'd want to email.
    -Anna

I feel ya honey
    my aim sn is Lilmirf
    feel free to drop me a message at any time sweetheart..keep on keepin' on! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

Hi

I'm really sorry you feel so lonely, i know what its like to feel like you are on your own. I am in the process of writing you an email and if you like you can reply so you know there is someone else out there. it would be nice for me also to have someone who understands how difficult our life can be.

Hope to hear from you

Take care, Nicki xx