Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I think my husband is in the bathroom, being sick, he just bolted out of bed and went in there, where he has been for a while, he flushed the toilet, but he's still in there, which is typical of him being ill!! I'm so afraid!! I don't want to be at home!!! One of our toilets is broken so we are all sharing one! I'm a basket case, I want to go back to bed, but I am scared!!

Try to keep control!I know just how you feel Maybe it would help to read "how to deal with panic attacks" in the treatments thread. It helped me a lot today when I got panicky on a car trip. right here if you need me!

ps i sent you a Private Message if you need to chatEdited by: redapple

Hey Donna - what's going on with the hubby? As I recall, he was quite a puker so this shouldn't be too too out of the ordinary for you - but still really scary, I'm sure. My thoughts are with you.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

heya - im sure by now you know whats going on, right?

hope evrything is OK,

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you,
    He wasn't in there v'ing, but he did have the runs, so I am not AS panicked, but I am still a little worried that it might progress. . .You are right Elizabeth, he is a puker, but he ususally does that when it's finals week at school, he has 3 more weeks until then!! I will be glad when April rolls around & he gets his degree!!!