Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Unhappy My son is S*, I'm TERRIFIED!

I feel horrible. My son was s* tonight. My husband was out so I had to deal with it right away. He is only 2 3/4 years old. I dealt with it. Got him out of his crib, cleaned him off, got everything that was yucky away (in a basket on our porch) & got him set up on the couch in a towel watching his shows. My husband came home and laid down with our son. He is in bed now but I'm scared to death that he will be s* again or that I'm going to be s*. I haven't stopped shaking. I'm terrified to go to sleep. I won't eat anything for days. I'm just so scared right now. Could anyone help me???

Default Re: My son is S*, I'm TERRIFIED!

I know how you feel right now, by son is v* tonight and my oldest did it so bad yesterday that he spent the night in the ER. I feel like I'm in a nightmare. I'm downstairs avoiding everything because hubby is up there. I'm so sorry your son is sick. Is he any better? Has he gotten sick again?
    JANNA

Oh hun

Im the same 4 of my kids have been S* since Friday and i feel like im in hell i have hardly eaten at all and when i do it causes a major panic attack so bad that i feel like i am going to loose control of everything.

Hope he gets better real quick and you can manage to get past this

Right there with you ladies. My youngest son had it saturday night, and now my 9yo has it. I just want to run away!!