Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Angry I HATE THIS!!!! She's NOT done!

After being completely FINE for 36 hours, my 3 year old just v*ed all over her bed at 5:30 this morning! What the heck?!?! I thought she was all better! She was completely normal yesterday so I let her have normal food. I think I let her have regular food too fast. So, I'm calm and collected and bathe her while my hubby gets her really nasty sheets & blankets down to the laundry room. I get her dressed in fresh PJs and downstairs (she's be-bopping down the stairs like nothing's wrong) get the couch set up again, get the trashcan set down and she gets the look again. I try to get her to do it in the trashcan and I think I scared her because she put her arms out to hug me. I couldn't handle it. I handed the trash can to hubby and ran out of the room and listened while he helped her do what I could not. I feel so awful again. I know if she had hugged me, she would have v* all over me, but I still can't help but feel guilty. She is only 3! She doesn't understand why she couldn't hug me when she was feeling scared and sick and she is too little to explain it to. I pray that my hubby's calmness is enough to counter my irrational freaking. I'm back to hiding in my room, crying and shaking. I don't WANT to take more ativan. Please God, let him be able to stay home today. I just can't take another day of this! I want to go out somewhere and escape all this sickness! I just can't do this again .
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon

Default Re: I HATE THIS!!!! She's NOT done!

Oh honey ... I'm so very sorry. I've never heard of an sv* clearing up and then returning, so it's quite possible the introduction to 'normal' foods was a bit too quick. And I understand your feeling terrible, but your daughter knows you love her! I do the same w/my boys .. I am totally cuddly and waiting on them when they are ill with anything BUT a stomach bug ... and every time one of them says the dreaded 3 words, I bombard them w/questions on how they are feeling every 2 minutes. It may not seem it, but this too shall pass. *HUGS*

Oh and I have to say that being v*d on is one of my fears... if one of my kids gets a weird look while I am holding them/near them, I back wayy up.

i think you're doing great......i'm sure i would have been out sleeping in the car if i had sick kids........you've done good.....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.