Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Question Therapists in Seattle?

Just about all advice I've seen for finding professional help recommends that you get a referral to a therapist. It could be from a friend, family, doctor etc... Unfortunately, I am still fairly new to the area, don't really have a doctor out here, and none of my friends know anyone.

I've tried various psychological association listings with limited success, so I was wondering: Has anyone from the Seattle area had success with anyone out here? Has anyone heard anything good about any therapists in the Seattle area?

Thanks!

Default Re: Therapists in Seattle?

my mom and sisters live on bainbridge island....i've never been out there....emet keeps me on the east coast.....i'm not familiar with any therapists.....my brother in law is an md out there ....maybe he could refer you.....dr. will toth if you're interested.

how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Therapists in Seattle?

i go to a wonderful therapist about 30-35 mins outside of seattle. her office is in puyallup and her name is jennifer knight. the name of her office is meridian counseling. she does not take insurance and appointments run $60-80 depending on your income. shes totally worth it though