Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Tiger Woods

Hybrid View

Default Tiger Woods

I just want to start by saying that I've NEVER liked him. I think he's a sissy cry baby. Lol
    But what do you all think about all this and his statement today?
    I think his statement was too rehearsed. I don't think it was necessary to have it on every major network either. And the whole "sex addiction" thing (not just with him but with everyone) is SO ridiculous. And I'm not condoning promiscuity or infidelity whatsoever, but if women do what he did they're called sl**s and wh***s. But men have a "problem". Whats that about???

Default Re: Tiger Woods

Eh.

For starters, I don't really care that the speech sounded rehearsed; everyone knew he wouldn't be speaking off the top of his head anyway. No one ever does and it's a terrible idea.

Secondly, while I think Tiger was a complete douche for doing what he did, lots of other athletes/celebrities have done the same - if not worse - which people have forgotten.

Kobe Bryant "allegedly" raped someone just seven years ago. Does that stop people from loving him now?

This too shall pass with time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <- clicky
    I'm a recovered emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I personally think it's a private matter of morality, between Tiger and his wife and, I would also say God... I don't know if Tiger is in any way religious though. The public circus out of it has been just terrible I was tired of it after Day 1. Then again, I'm not a golf fan, I know some of you are but I can find more fun and efficient ways to boil my brains out if I choose to do so.

I don't know why Tiger's personal life it anyone's business. This is just another incident on national voyerism. This is something he has to work out and it should be don'e behind closed dooors. As for the sex addiction, who knows whether he is really addicted. He may just have been full of himself and the "many chicks" fed his already inflated ego. This seems to be a continuing thread amongst politicians and athletes. The same arrogance that drives them to best in their field is also the arrogance to think they can be unfaithful and get away with it. Surprisingly they are not as smart as they think they are 'cause the always get caught --- and very publicly I might add.

Stella

I feel that it is his own business. Other men don't have their lives on the media for display. The media itself is hurting his family more than he did IMO, with giving out his daughter's school info, following his family, stalking them like they're on a hunt. Media is disgusting.

Now, whether his actions were wrong or not, I don't think that gives the world a ticket into his personal life.

You may find these links helpful!