Hello everyone,

My family (my young daughter and husband and I) are leaving for a trip in 2 weeks.It will be my daughter's first plane ride--she is 15 months old. I am really nervous about this trip, to the point that I'm no longer excited about it at all!

I am nervous about several things. My daughter goes to daycare and they pass viruses around all the time. Luckily thank God she has only caught the sv* twice and it has been mild. She did get the rotavirus vaccine and I try to give her probiotics and just feed her healthy. but I am terrified that she or one of us will get it right before our trip and we can't cancel it! This is a time of year when bugs really go around. That is my biggest fear though, that one of us will come down with a bug right before we have to travel somewhere. It would be so humiliating and terrifying!

The fear is consumming me almost to the point that I am making myself ill with worry. I'd deeply appreciate some positive thoughts and vibes!

I think I'm also just nervous about what could go wrong when travelling with a toddler anyways.

Also does anyone have a young child who has gone to daycare and HASN'T gotten sick too many times? Is there any thing you gave them (supplements, etc) that you think helped prevented this?

Please any advice is greatly appreciated!!!