Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Any LOST fans?

Question Any LOST fans?

I am psyched for tonights epi (BIG CHEESE SMILE) Good tv takes my mind of my emet!
    *Melissa*

Default Re: Any LOST fans?

ME ME! I'm SO EXCITED! We can't talk about it probably until Thursday though because doesn't it come on a day later in Europe & Australia?
    Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. ~Ambrose Redmoon

Oooh Im a lost fan. Cant wait for tonights episode! And Im re-watching all of the previous seasons as well. I never realized how long they were. Ive been watching about 4 episodes per day for a few weeks and Im only just starting season 3! But yea, stoked for the new episode.

It looks real goooood....it does air later in the UK and Australia so we cabn private message eachother if we want 2 chat about it so we don't spoil it for everyone!

New ep in 7 minutes! (I'm such a lost nerd)
    *Melissa*

It looks real goooood....it does air later in the UK and Australia so we cabn private message eachother if we want 2 chat about it so we don't spoil it for everyone!

New ep in 7 minutes! (I'm such a lost nerd)
    *Melissa*