Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I am so scared. My stomach was bothering me all day. It didn't matter whether I ate or not. Nothing made it feel better. It is finally settling down now. What is wrong with me? What if I have stomach cancer? My doctor doesn't even have the results of the gall bladder test yet. How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight? [img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I have days like that myself, girl. I bet you 20 bucks nothing is wrong with you at all! I know it's hard to hear, but, you really need to cross the bridge when you get to it. There's no use in worrying about something you don't know, or that hasn't happened yet. Try to deal with what's going on with you now. You said your stomach is starting to feel better, that's good! Do some things to get your mind off of it. Read a book, draw a picture. Personally, I like to look up origami on the internet. Keeps my hands and eyes busy. Don't think about whether or not you'll get to sleep, that'll just keep you from sleeping Do ANYTHING else but think about it. Before you know it, you'll feel completely better, because the anxiety will be gone, and so will the stomach yuckness!

(Remember to repeat this to me when I'm feeling gross

Feel better soon!

Love,
    Rebeccah
    Love is the only rational act.

(((sweetfreak)))
    I hope you feel better.

Thanks, Rebeccah!

I think I am going to try to watch some tv.

Don't worry. I will do the same for you when you are feeling yucky.

[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

Thank you, Pippi! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Sweetfreak

Did you have some tests done? Is that why you are worried? I always have days like this. When you worry so much and can't stop and NOTHING will help. To keep your mind off it, try to do something prodictive like Beccah said. OR take a soothing bath. I'm sure you are fine.

Wish you the best, hope you feel better!

<3

I'm sorry you don't feel well sweetfreak. Have you tried taking an antacid, or some ranitidine, because that often helps. My Dad had a problem with his gall bladder that made his stomach hurt, but it wasn't serious. Please try not to worry.

Hope you feel better soon. Let us know when you get the results of the tests.

Abi xxxxx
    \"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

hey sweetfreak, i dont really know wot to say, other than i hope ur ok and feeling a little better

*hugs you*

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thank you, Jenneh! [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I am feeling a little better today. I just wish the results of that test would come back so I canmove on to whatever the next step may be.