Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Stomach is very off.. don't know what to think

My stomach has hurt every day for the past five days now and I just don't know what the problem is. Everytime it starts to hurt I become worried that I have the sv* because it's going around right now. And I get a little bit of n* with it and I just don't know what to do. None of my anti-emetics help me neither does pepto or tums or anything else. I just really don't know what to do anymore because all it's doing it making my emetophobia go through the roof. HELP!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Stomach is very off.. don't know what to think

My stomach was giving me bizarre pains the other week as well. Oddly enough, I never think it's a virus, but always some kind of disorder or disease, which isn't any better. Have you ever felt these pains before? If you have and if they've gone away, then try to relax about it a little. Sometimes stomachs just do weird things. Sometimes we just have weird pains for no reasons (I've been checked and nothing is wrong). If you had a communicable illness, you would have had something happen already.