Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Ladies, i was just wondering, do you find that you have more panic attacks or feel more like you're going to V* when you're on PMS? I am more nervy around that time and i know most of us are. I'm sure this topic has been discussed before but i am new here and was just curious.
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

Yes I sure do every month, and I am sick of it! About a week before my period there is a daythat I could be the stongest woman on earth, I am the moodiest person around, even my 12 year old knows and ask's are you PMS'ing! I could eat more than usual, and then the day comes where I have to take something for the nausea. I always check the calendar to see where I am with my cycle and then its like ok that is why I feel ill. Yesterday I started my period and thank god it has been cramp free, this one no, I was doubled over ( I have endometrosis and a cyst on the right ovary) in pain, it took my breath away and I thought for sure I was going to puke from the pain. You are not alone with this one!!!!! Today I feel better but still crampy.

Rhonda

Rhonda

It's been close to a year since I had my period (just had a baby) but as I recall, I'm definitely more anxious during PMS.
    <font size=\"4\"><font color=MAGENTA><font face=\"Times New Roman, Times, serif\">It can, and does, get better with time.</font></font></font>

hmmm...actually...for me...no, I don't...when I am not on the pill...i do get really bad cramps...but they are just depressing...they don't make me anxious because I know what causes them and I know they don't make me vomit.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

umm i have to say no i dont get more anxious/panicky; but, i do feel more sick. but cos i can put it down to smthing, i dont mind that much.. THAT much.. lol

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeh, cos apparently you do feel more sick when you're on?!

And plus the stomach cramps don't help..... and i tend to feel hotter at that time of the month, and our classroom at college is reallyyyyy hot!!

I feel nasty about a week before i'm on. I dont think pms causes my anxiety - but because I know that I'm not feeling too good it increases my anxiety. pah!!

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">hi guys- my xperience is a bit of a nightmare each month- i seem to be the opposite- once the period begins - i feel terrific- i have less anxiety- more appetite again etc- but that doesnt last long and for the 2 weeks leading up to it - like when i ovulate i get queesy and moody and also the week before my period i get upset tum , feel moody , no appetite etc etc - my hubby can pin-point exactly when i'm due on - for the past 5 months without fail - the 48 hours before it starts i am anxious, moody, nauseous, upset tum etc etc then it arrives and i'm like ' hey man - chill!!! this is bliss compared to the week i've just gone through-' i never get cramps usually but if i do like some have said - as long as i know why there are there - i can rationalise and be logical in my thinking - so i reduse the anxiety and dis-associate it with being from anything else. -lisa</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="&#111;n" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>
    lisa-intuitive 1

Yep! Almost exactly one week before, my stomach goes crazy. Mostly IBS type stuff. It's always weird, cause my stomach hurts, but I still want to eat everything I see!! I used to get HORRIBLEcramps before I went on the pill.Now I don't. Yay!!

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_C&#111;ntainer height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" width="100%" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">i have i.b.s too- i know its all anxiety related but isnt it interesting that it plays us up at the same time- i think that hormones play a big part in out i.b.s/anxiety/and phobia - there should be more medical research into this -lisa</TD></TR>
    <TR hb_tag="1" UNABLE="&#111;n">
    lisa-intuitive 1

I get that way sometimes. Actually, this month I felt that way. I've noticed that I'm either more anxious, sad/depressed, or angry and crabby. I think the months where I feel anxious are the ones where I have a lot of stress going on, so the emet bothers me more than usual.

<T>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">i get really moody and snappy when my i.b.s and the p.m.s thing are playing me up- i get very stressed when my body doesn't 'feel right' as it makes me nervous- i hate the feelings i get which is why its such a big relief when my p. comes and i feel better in my tummy and i get more of an appetite!!with less nausea!!!!!lisa- maybe i should have my p. for 3 weeks and not have it for 1 instead??????? now i'm really desperate!!!!&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;!!!!!!!</TD></TR>
    lisa-intuitive 1

IBS, PMS, Too much stress, What a mess!

Do you like my poem? (Sorry, I think I'm giddy cause we have a loong weekend!)

<T>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

yes - i guess- we are a mess- but don't feel stress- or ex- cuses-to now address and to confess- to just digress- my daughter jess- is nine - no less and and can express with life and zest as i protest and scream 'hey yes- thisis a test - i shall obssess - i'm from the west!!!!

now that is a SAD and sorry excuse for a poem!!!!!!lisa[img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!WPIMP( WHILST PEE-ING IN MY PANTIES!!!)</TD></TR>
    lisa-intuitive 1

That rocked! Way better than mine! Yours was like a rap!!

<T>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">maybe i should carve a new career for myself eh!!???!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_32.gif[/img]</TD></TR>
    lisa-intuitive 1

<T>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

AN ODE TO P.M.S...........

p.ms is full of stress

its hell no less

just pure distress

for- more or less

we have to guess

and then obbsess

about this mess

i do confess

it makes me pess-

i-mist-ic

when i feel s**k

i'm just a poor chick

wish i had a d**K

cos it gets on my wick

happens so quick

i feel so thick

wish i could pick

make the clock tick

but its fair to say

that its here to stay

til another day

then it goes away

hey hey yay yay!!!!!

[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]

now girlies.... how SAD am I then!!!!!!!!!

must be the p.m.s ...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

</TD></TR>
    lisa-intuitive 1

Oh my. [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

LOL!!! [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]
    <font color=RED><font size=\"4\"> FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL----fear</font>

Yes, I think you should get a new career as a poet!!!

Mary

<T>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">dont think i'll give up the day job just yet..... but i hope i made as many laugh with me as AT me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOLOLLLOLOLLLL- I'm far too serious so i thought i'd be a bit mad 4 a change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sorry y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no more poems...i promise... kinda...[img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]</TD></TR>
    lisa-intuitive 1

LOL [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

thanks for all your replies!! and you girls are too funny!!! brightens my days
    DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

well- guess we need to keep amused too eh/ LAUGHTER BEING THE MEST MEDICINE ETC ETC ETC ETC - SOMETIMES I FIND THE TOPICS ON THE FORUM TOO TRIGGERING AND ITS GOOD TO CHAT WITH A LIKE MINDED WOUNDED SOUL JUST TO HAVE A GIGGLE WITHOUT ANY HEAVY STUFF - WHAT D'YOU GUYS THINK? SINCE I'VE BEEN ON HERE - I HAVE THOUGHT ALOT MORE ABOUT MY EMET ANDD TO FIGHT IT MORE.........NOT THAT ITS NOT GREAT TO BE HERE- BUT I THINK I GOT A BIT OVERWHEMED DISCUSSING IT WHEN ITS USUALLY KEPT SO 'CONTAINED....' DOES THAT MAKES SENSE- ????LISA
    lisa-intuitive 1

<T>
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">THAT WAS MEANT TO BE BEST NOT MEST- GOSH THIS POETIC THING HAS GONE TO MY HEAD!!!!!!,LOLLLL!!!!!!1[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]</TD></TR>
    lisa-intuitive 1