Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Default Re: Do you remember the date of the last time you v*?

Oddly enough, I cannot remember the exact date (though the actual occurrences of when I v* still come to my mind when I think or obsess about them). I know it was fairly a while ago. If I can remember correctly, it was 'undetermined' as to why I got sick exactly. I peg it on a bit of food poisoning, but honestly cannot be sure.

I don't remember the date but I know it happened late-Fall of 2004, and I can remember every specific detail of it

February 13th. The year was somewhere between 2005-2007

Ugh I wish I was one of those people that can't remember the last time. Mine was December 28th 2010, in my bathroom while wearing legging, socks, and a baggy gray sweater...

Yes to the day! May 19, 1995. I had just come home from my freshmen year of college, I got sick with a virus that night. It was pretty bad, up most of the night with upset stomach and v*ing. I know it was a virus, b/c the guy I was seeing at the time got it the next day and we'd just been together before I left to come home. What sux was he only had diarrhea and I got the v*ing, I was so p...ed about that!
    Before that I was a junior in high school and it was Bill Clinton's inauguration day, Jan. 20, 1993. (HA HA, I have my own jokes about this!!) I started feeling bad after lunch at school and called my mom to come pick me up. I got home and felt a little better, until like 4pm that afternoon, when I got bad stomach pains. I felt n*ous and gagged a couple times, but nothing happened, then around 6pm or so, I actually v*ed in the floor of the kitchen (my poor dad had to clean it up), and after that I was fine. By the time I went to bed, I was actually hungry again. It was odd, wondered if it was something I ate rather than a bug, b/c nobody else in my house caught anything.

Mine was senior year, January 2001! I hadn't been sick in about 6 years at that point and was around my friend's little one who was sick and I didn't know that it was something we all could get...but we all got it! So, 11 years v* free for me!

I don't remember the exact date. Mid-year in 2010.

November 21st, 2007. I got it from a friend, it took 48 hrs from the time I spent the night, until I v*'d. I v*'d twice...both times on the living room floor. My roommate (who's like a mom to me) cleaned it up with no problem, then 48 hrs later, thankfully while I was at my moms, she got sick a ton of times, and so did her boyfriend. I felt bad for giving it to them. BTW, that must have been one heck of a bug, because I hadn't thrown up in 14 years...and my roommates boyfriend hadn't thrown up in like 20 years at least! He's not Emet, but has an ironclad stomach!
    Facebook: Kayla Rose Matheney

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not exactly. I think it was 8-9 years ago, on a weekend. My mother and sister when away for a Murder Mystery weekend. I don't think my phobia was as bad back then.

It was December 23 2010, my senior year of high school. Me and my family were about to make a trip to my Grandma's house for Christmas when I came down with it about 11 AM. I v* about 2-3 times per hour for 12 hours for a total of around 24-25. I stopped about midnight Christmas Eve. It's weird because even though I had stopped being s* but still felt a little tired and achey, none of my family got it. We even made the 6 hour trip to my Grandma's in a car.

it was june or july of 2011 because i was preg.i was in the back seat of my minivan,parked at a taco bell.i had run there to eat cuz it was morning and hadnt eaten yet so i hurried knowing morning sickness was gonna get me.irt was sooooo vicious because i had taken 6 pills on an empty stomach and puked that up which was the worst i have ever done.pure bitter acidic pills and bile,sorry if thats too graphic.so scary.then before that was march of 2008

March 23, 2012. Yeah- yesterday. Not handling it so well.

Before that, Jaunary 1st, 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by knt06 View Post
    March 23, 2012. Yeah- yesterday. Not handling it so well.

Before that, Jaunary 1st, 2010.
    oh my gosh are you okay? i got sick yesterday too!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Doing better. It was my own stupidity of drinking too much. It's tough being a emetophobic, even tougher being a drunk one!

Im so sorry you had to go through that as well. But hey, we're alive still! How're you feeling now?

im glad you're doing better! thats why im never going to drink any kind of alcohol; im terrified of being sick from it!
    thats a good point, and a really good thing to keep in mind that we're still alive keeping things positive! thats what my mom always says after i get sick "well, you survived, didn't you?" im still feeling a little icky... i'd been getting sick every night for three nights scary, but im hoping its over since last night i was fine

No but I know it was 3 years ago because I had a stomach flu. Hopfully I never get it again!
    Tumblr :

Facebook :

Youtube :

~No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.
    ~

Spring of 2011, I had a bad reaction to the medicine they gave me for Influenza.

You may find these links helpful!

june 2011 , but did not become Emetophobic until september 1st 2011 after being on a spinal board due to a car accident. xx

From a sv* was probably about 10 or so years ago.

From other things - once in 2002 after surgery & once in 2007 after eating a bunch of movie theater popcorn (I think - I only v* once and no d* but was pretty n* for the rest of the night/day)

My phobia started recently & it's not super severe but it's there & it sucks

Ohhhhhh yes......... February 6, 2009

Can't remember the exact date, but I remember it was a Tuesday, November 2011. The cause is unknown to me, but it might have been a combination of an upset stomach, overeating and anxiety. I was beginning to feel a bit icky when I came home that evening, but my mother had made cupcakes, so I just ignored my queasiness and ate about three of them. Bad idea. I managed to keep my nausea at bay for about an hour, telling myself it was just a bit of an upset stomach, before I decided it was time to let myself go. I felt like crap afterwards, but my stomach managed to settle after that one trip to the toilet. My phobia went away for about a couple of weeks, before I started to worrying again. Haven't v'ed since then, though.

March of 1999. Was in 4th grade.

First jan 1978, when i had appendix, and i hadn't v again until 3/05/2012, i caught a stomach virus last week, feels very surreal, but proud of myself, in a strange way

Sunday September 26th 2010 at 8:35 pm and started feeling had at 6:30 now worried about these times every Sunday. emetophobia has been so much worse since. And has officially ruined homecoming because it was the day after homecoming ugh

Zombie, I think you mean 3 May 2012. 3/05/2012 might mean one date to a Brit and another to an American.
    To learn more about emetophobia, see

Hey there... new here. Just thought I'd respond by saying I was sick 2 weeks ago! And it really wasn't that bad at all. The anxiety is WAY worse than actually being sick. I hate it.

I also want to say that I can count on one hands the number of times I was sick before I had kids. Since having kids (since about 2008) I have had the sickies 5 or 6 times.

Monday before Halloween, so October 2011... Before that, I honestly can't remember. Had been YEARS

January 31, 2012. Sent me into a tail spin.

I don't know the date, but I know it was when my family and I were traveling home from vacation, I was 8. It was 2003 I think.
    It wasn't so bad.
    I didn't have emetophobia then.