Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Default Re: Do you remember the date of the last time you v*?

Sunday the 21st of September, it happened multiple times, first time being 23:00, then 23:50 and so on.

March 21, 2010 ):
    when your up, it's never as good as it seems & when your down you never think you'll be up again .. but life goes on.

Hii i'm new..

I last vomited on June 26th 2009 when I was on a flight. I puked all over the poor girl next to me because I was so scared and had to sit in puke throughout the whole of the 3 hour plane journey. The last time I vomited before that was probably in the year 2003 or maybe earlier.

I have since gotten pregnant and had very, very bad morning sickness. I kept everything down and was bedridden for 13 whole weeks because I was just too frightened to puke. Thank god that it's over and I have almost survived my pregnancy without vomiting so far but I've heard that labour can bring on vomiting.. so I have another 16 weeks to wait until that episode.

xx

February 15th 2007. 8:30 pm.

I don't remember the day, but it wasn't long after Pirates of the Carribean 2 had come out on dvd and I picked up my copy. I still get nervous when I watch it, as ridiculous as that is. I know movies can't make me sick...

September 8, 2004. Wow, I just realized today is the 6 year anniversary! It was about 1:30 in afternoon. I remember a lot of details about that day...

February 11, 2005 at 11:00 PM. I can recall what I was wearing, what my dad was watching, where everyone in the house was, the exact layout of my room, what I did that day, etc. Basically everything about that night. This may sound kind of weird but, though I hated that night, when I think about it, I sigh and think, "Oh, remember that time?" Is that unusual?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mine was 26th October 2009, at work, around 5.40pm ended up in A&E because I couldn't keep water down. So I had anti-emets IV'd into me horrible experience.

I don't remember the date but it was the week of Christmas. Work was really mad cuz I had to call off for nearly a week. I don't eat when I get sick, so I usually end up getting myself in the hospital

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You may find these links helpful!

January 1st 1997, too much booze on new years eve. I was ill all day, & eas still sick at 11pm that night. I was`nt right for a couple of days after that, & made a promise to myself that I would never do this to myself again, & I haven`t.

December 23, 1994 around 10:32 at night.

I remember the show I was watching, where I was, the shirt I was wearing, the day of the week and what I had for lunch. I think this was when my phobia started to spiral out of control.
    And the fact that it was right before Christmas ruined every Christmas since. I now associate that time of the year with v*. In the past 5 years or so I got a bit better, but it's still whats always on my mind when Christmas rolls around.
    Last edited by Megalooch; 10-04-2010 at 10:01 AM.

The day after thanksgiving 2006 I HATE THANKSGIVING

2001 December just before I broke up from school. I was 10.

Quote Originally Posted by maccyisback View Post
    Hii i'm new..

I last vomited on June 26th 2009 when I was on a flight. I puked all over the poor girl next to me because I was so scared and had to sit in puke throughout the whole of the 3 hour plane journey. The last time I vomited before that was probably in the year 2003 or maybe earlier.

I have since gotten pregnant and had very, very bad morning sickness. I kept everything down and was bedridden for 13 whole weeks because I was just too frightened to puke. Thank god that it's over and I have almost survived my pregnancy without vomiting so far but I've heard that labour can bring on vomiting.. so I have another 16 weeks to wait until that episode.

xx
    I'm so glad I wasn't that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercadelades View Post
    I don't remember the day, but it wasn't long after Pirates of the Carribean 2 had come out on dvd and I picked up my copy. I still get nervous when I watch it, as ridiculous as that is. I know movies can't make me sick...
    I can't watch Shrek anymore. We were watching it at school when I got ill.

january 1997, from alchohol.

January 1st, 2008. Worst night of my life...
    I can't eat york mints anymore because of that episode!
    Falling out of love is hard, falling for betrayal is worse.

I remember every detail vividly as anything, but I'll spare all you wonderful people all the gorey details. But it was April 27th, 2009 when I caught the H1N1 Flu, which, by the way everyone, does not usually make people v*, but I have been very sensitive to that since I was young, so chances are, you guys are safe.

September 13th of this year from a GI virus. Thank goodness we got through it.
    Life is so worth living.

oh yeah January 2005 on a sunday the day of my birthday! I had an S.V ...way to spend your birthday!

The last time I v*d was in 1986 on my way to school with my Mum (I was in 6th Grade). First time it was on the ground, second time it was all over our dog when my Mum came over. It happened on the footpath next to a highway so I feel sorry for the people who saw me.

I have never been drunk because of my fear of being sick, and I think my fear is worse now because I haven't been sick for so long.

12.15am Thursday March 5th 2005 from a sv* . I remember my pyjamas I wore which I never wore again, I ate chocolate and fizzy cola bottles, I remember exactly what I did that day, the conversations I had. I think it was scary for me because I had no nausea whatsoever beforehand - just a temperature and I just didnt expect it. Unfortunately for me, I have a freakishly good memory :P

Mine was Decemeber 21st, 2009. Before that i hadn't v* in years. Since I was about 7 or 8. It made everything so much worse.

I can't really remember-very misty memory.
    07' or '08. Yukk.

August 8th 2002, i was down the shore with my family on vacation. we ate at mud city (a crab place) i dont normally eat sea food in fear of getting sick but i tried a little bit of what my dad had. i got home and i V*. Never been to that place again.

Quote Originally Posted by JenevaClare View Post
    August 8th 2002, i was down the shore with my family on vacation. we ate at mud city (a crab place) i dont normally eat sea food in fear of getting sick but i tried a little bit of what my dad had. i got home and i V*. Never been to that place again.

That's awful
    xxxxxxx

I don't remember the date but it was a very early Monday morning. I had eaten wheat cookies earlier that night and I'm allergic to wheat but I'd never thrown up because of it before. I woke up feeling really sick and then threw up twice. The last time around 5 in the morning. For WEEKS after I couldn't go to sleep before 5 am because I was afraid I'd wake up to have to do it again.

It was a weird experience though, because the light in the bathroom had blown so I had to use candlelight. It was actually kind of soothing to have the candles instead of the regular light.

I can't remember the exact date but it was October, a Sunday evening. I was about 13 years old. It is forever imprinted in my memory,

January 2008. Caught Norovirus in Graphics class. Back when I used to bite my fingernails. How times have changed.

Every single day I live in fear that it'll happen again

March, 1991. I was 9, and I said, I'm never doing this ever again! My mom laughed and said that was unlikely, but I've dug in my heels and held it off for 20 years.