Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Fatigue?

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else gets like this? Okay I don't excercise much, I do some but not much, and well sometimes when I try and do something that requires energy I get so just shaky and lethargic I feel like faint. I feel so stupid and this really makes me mad cause I mean Im 21 for petes sakes! But it makes me feel like Im like 90 or something. I was outside today trying to clear the garden of dead things, and within 20 minutes I was feeling faint and like rubbery and shaky. Its just geez it drives me nuts. Is this normal to get like this? I talked to my bf some about it and he says he got like that too (he doesnt excercise really either). We are both rather underweight too, not a lot but some, and mebe this plays in. I dont know its just really frustrating and I was wondering if other people got this too? I get like this trying to excercise as well.

i get very exhausted so easily. today i spent the entire day with my head rested on a chair and mty eyes shut. i literally cudnt even feel lke i cud lift my arm up, walking anywhere was next to impossible.

im also underweight, so that may be a part of it yeah,

u can get some herbal tablets for tiredness cant you? not sure...

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, sometimes. Like, last year I would be like half concious it seemed all the time, but that was probably because I was averaging about an hour and a half of sleep each night, if any at all. I'm sort of sleeping a bit more this year, so I'm not as tired all the time, but I do sometimes get like that.
    -Anna

Good Im glad its not just me! I hate it, I feel so wussy. Even trying to excercise is hard because I feel like I have no stamina whatsoever.

Just a thought, but my husband has exercise induced hypoglycemia, where anything that requires extra energy somehow uses up his blood sugar for energy and it just drops, making him feel faint, shaky, sweaty. Just saying this because there could be another reason for what you're feeling!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11