Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Help?!

Question Help?!

For a long time now, I have had
    -burning stomach
    -horrible stomach cramps
    -feeling that something is stuck in my thorat
    -lots of pressure in my stomach
    -bloating
    -I feel very full after eating even very small meals
    -constipation

it comes and goes every 2 weeks and stays for around 1 week, then I go back to feeling fine. I'm not sure what this is. I've done research and I think the cause may be low stomach acid but i'm still not sure about it. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

Default Re: Help?!

I always get:
    -burning stomach/intestines, cramps, pressure and when I'm hungry.
    -The stuck in throat feeling when I'm anxious

If you haven't been eating a lot, you'll feel very full very quickly. Just snack throughout the day, and eventually it will go away.

I don't know if you're a girl, but if you are this sounds very much period related. Digestive systems tend to go a little out of whack at certain times in cycles.

Don't worry about it too much.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <- clicky
    I'm a recovered emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i agree about the whole hormone thing........when i used to have periods i would always be bloated , constipated and n about 10 days before my period......i'm glad those days are over for me...

hope you are feeling better
    how i feel about emet

That sounds like you have GERD, aka reflux.

You have 'Acid Reflux'. I was just diagnosed with it at the ER. You have all the basic symptoms and more...go to your doctor. They gave me Prilosec OTC, and try the 'bland diet' - banana's, rice, toast...watch you'll feel fine after eating that stuff but when you eat normal food you'll feel bad again. Hope you feel better soon!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

Try looking up Gastroparesis...You have the same symptoms I do. If you're full for hours like I am, then that's what it may be. But Acid reflux is a possibility too.

i have ibs it sounds like too...but i also think it is anxiety be honest with you. anxiety and stress are nuts and mask so many other things...