Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: new...hello

Default new...hello

hi, so i'm new here, i've been emetophobic since i was maybe 14? i don't know what caused it, but i'm 19 now...and it's worse every day of my life.

on tuesday, my RA had the sv, but I haven't seen him since monday, and it was only for about 5 minutes, so i know i'm ok there, but i still was freaking out all week, and i was finally starting to calm down today, until i found out one of the girls i was hanging out with had it wednesday and was just feeling better today. am i okay? because i'm panicking really really badly, and i just want to calm down for once. this is awful. my mom says i'm fine and i will be fine, but i just don't know

Default Re: new...hello

welcome to the site i'm sure you will be fine......just keep reading posts here and hopefully it will curb your anxiety......i've found great comfort and help here.

hope you are feeling better and again welcome ......we all "get" you here
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.