Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default begging for help

please read this thread i just posted

http://www.emetophobia.org/showthread.php?t=22754

i need help/advice/a STRONG anti-anxiety med!
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: begging for help

What he did was a huge NO NO... you never take that stuff and mix it with Alcohol! Let alone those pills can sometimes make you V*.... This is a easy simple thing answer, he doesn't have a SV*... and your boyfriend symptoms are all psychological it's like a chain reaction you see someone do that, you start feel sick, and now it's happening to you! It happens to all us emets and even non emets!

yeah i hope its just psychological. my boyfriend rarely ever feels sick to his stomach thats why it worried me. and now he feels like a bad boyfriend because he was just trying to help me because he thought i wanted to know these kinds of things. i feel bad for making him feel bad but at the same time i feel even worse about how much this affects my life. i was having a good day and now i just feel awful
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah I understand, but you have nothing to worry about... do you see how it works though as soon as you heard you boyfriend wasn't feel well to, you started to feel unwell and your not even with them, I do this to myself constantly and it takes me 5 hours to actually believe it's all in my head and I start to calm down and the symptoms disappear and it leaves me feeling so tired.

thats what im trying to tell myself now. i know deep down that even if he was exposed to something that theres no way i could be feeling sick from that because i'm not even within 10 miles away from him, hes an hour away in another state so it's completley impossible that i would catch anything from him or his friend. just typing it makes me relax a little. i have an anti-anxiety med but i've only got one left and i dont wanna take it in case i need it one day at school this week and can't get a refill right now because i dont have health insurance

Yup you just to find rational things about the situation to make you calm down. Also I found this video that helps me a ton when I'm in a panic it's alittle weird but it's all very true! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MLjZMcsAg4

Hun don't waste you meds on this freak out, you'll regret it cause there easier ways to get through it.

yeah i think im just gonna take an anti-emetic instead because they often have a placebo effect on me and make me relax even if i dont feel sick. im gonna watch the video now!

Good keep your mind off of it!