Right I've posted a couple of times because i've had a headache for over a month. I went to a different doctor today and she's really scared me, basically she said it might be something to do with the contraceptive pill Dianette i'm taking. She said it's rare but it can cause very serious effects. Now i'm terrified. She gave me some stronger ibuprofen and said to try taking that. But i can't swallow pills. Basically i'm just at an all time low.

This is totally off topic but I just wanted to let out some of my thoughts. I feel so shit, i'm on anti-depressents but I feel depressed. I don't want to be taking all these medications i'm taking.. I'm on liquid everything cause i can't take tablets and I feel anxious all the time. I have the best boyfriend in the world and I just want to make him happy this summer and go abroad with him or something but I can't and i feel like i'll never be able to. I've been like this for ages now. I want to get rid of this fear... I want to be a radiographer when i'm older but i know i can't cause it's in a hospital and recently loads of hospitals in my county have been closed cus of stomach bug outbreaks and i'm worried about that and i'm not even near one! What would i be like if i was working IN one?! I'm so f**king angry at myself and ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anyone felt like this? I'm 17 and at an all time low in pain. Want this headache to go away.. doc also said it could be tension? But i've tried relaxing. Maybe i should go see a chiropractor or something? Ahh please reply. x