Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default emetophobia chatroom and msn NOW :D

Anyone fancy a chat on MSN? and does anyone ever use the chatroom on here?! there's never anyone on it?!

come on people i fancy a chat

Default Re: emetophobia chatroom and msn NOW :D

i always check the chat room too.....kind of surprises me that no one is ever in there.......seems like it would be a great stress reliever.....
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Maybe we should schedule chats or something? I always pop in and it's empty too.

We def should schedule a chat. Its hard though because people on her are from all over the place. So 8 pm forsome would be 3 am for others.....

Yehh, maybe we could just schedule them for say 3 different times a week, that way everyone benefits
    I'm guilty of being innocent
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

that's a great idea someone figure out the times
    how i feel about emet

Well I see that most people on here are from America, UK or Australia, so if someone could let me know the time gaps between all the countries, because America is so big we'll need the time gaps for north and south!

Sydney, Australia is 10 or 11 hours ahead of London (I think?). London is 5 hours ahead of New York, NY. New York is 3 hours ahead of Los Angeles, CA.

And, Chicago is one hour behind New York, and 2 hours ahead of California!
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yeah that'd be great!

So what time do you think would be best for people to come online, in the evening time? Maybe from about 6pm-9pm? Or afternoons on the weekends?

Yeah that sounds good. I could come on tonight about then, i'll be at my boyfriends
    xx

Okie dokie I'll come on at about 8, so we could arrange for those times of evening for everyone's individual country, and the on the weekend we can make it a time that countries can mix together although it'll probably evening for one and morning for another so long as it isn't too late/early it shouldn't be a problem for people who want a chat
    Last edited by IceMaiden; 03-11-2010 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Bad grammar

8 pm who's time?

Well i'm on there now so i'm available to chat but i'm at my boyfriend's so dunno how long i can stay on :P xxxxxxx

Sorry, 8pm UK time I meant, we'll have to let these arrangements be known to people from all countries so they have the opportunity to join, I'll post a fresh thread about it in the private forum! I'll have to work out these time gaps first though

i'm usually here every morning at 5 am east coast ...usa......and again at 6 pm.........i always check the chat room.......but will look for a time post and try to make it in for one
    how i feel about emet

Do you think it would just be easier for everyone to come on at 8pm to their national time, at least then some people would be on, then On the weekend Uk residents could try for like 3pm in the afternoon which would make it 10am for some places in america etc?