Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default answer please. Headache.. still. stress? heat?

i've had an awful past few months. Emet came on real strong and had to go on prozac last April. I stopped eating, ended up falling down to 7 stone and it was some of the worse few months of my life. I got shingles when i was starting to get better. (December time) and you get shingles when your immune system is low, after long periods of stress which is why i got it probably. Anyway the shingles has gone now, a little pain still in the area where it was. But recently i've had a headache for over a month! Doc thought it was sinus infection so gave me antibiotics, they didn't do anything. So I just don't know what it is. I've been to a couple of doctors and not had any luck. So i was wondering.. could it be that my body is just starting to de-stress and relaxing finally? Cus i'm getting a lot better now - not fully there yet but almost. Could that be the way of repaying me for starving my body? Or is it something serious do you think? I don't know. Also it gets worse in the heat? like in a hot swimming pool or car. I have it everyday and when i press on my forehead it's worse. HElp?!

Default Re: answer please. Headache.. still. stress? heat?

anyone online?

Default Re: answer please. Headache.. still. stress? heat?

I'd suggest going back to your doctor and insisting on further testing about the headaches. While most headaches are "normal" for some people, you shouldn't fool around with them - they can indicate something serious.
    If your doctor won't help go to another one!
    For more info about emetophobia and treatment:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    DISCLAIMER ~ Any advice I give on this forum is well-intentioned and given as to a peer or friend or for educational purposes. It does not in any way constitute psychotherapeutic or medical advice. Please discuss anything you may learn from my posts with your doctor and psychotherapist prior to making any decisions or changes or taking any actions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.