Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Tell me, what are the odds?

I haven't been on here in a while. Things were going pretty good but I've had a set back. My son and I were with my Momma all day yesterday, at her house, in her vehichle, etc. And she feels sick today and said that all the nurses at the ER (where she is a nurse) have been passing around the stomach virus. I was wondering what are the odds that me and my son will get sick from it? We hug and kiss my son ALOT and I think that may increase the odds. I have been freaking out for an hour and a half instead of doing my anatomy homework...

Default Re: Tell me, what are the odds?

The odds are none if she hasn't been s* or d*, you'll only be exposed if you kissed her after she v*, as stomach virus's are caught by ingesting v* or d* particles!
    I'm guilty of being innocent
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

exactly...just dont kiss after the vomit comes out!!! But before hand he deserves all the kisses you can get and give!!!

Thanks guys, nobody even got sick. Imagine that! I guess it's pretty dumb to worry about it all the time but I can't help it.