Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Boy was sick at work, answers?!

I was at work today, I work in a cheap shop called Matalan. And I was upstairs near the end of my shift and loads of my colleagues came up saying they had just cleaned up a load of sick! One of them called Max said to me "Ergh I just had to go and wash my hands and spray myself cause I STANK of sick from mopping up this kids sick" I was immediatley like "What?! When? Why?" and apparentley the kid's parents said he had "drank a lot of juice and was running around after his brother." but this kid was like 10 or 11... he wouldn't just vomit because of that would he? So now i'm terrified it was a bug.. And Max will pick it up cus he cleaned up the kids sick! and give it to me and everyone.. Or i've already picked it up?! Even though i stayed well away and didn't even know it was happening but these bugs spread around so easily! Help? Anyone else had this happen?

Default Re: Boy was sick at work, answers?!

i have a 7 year old and i find that if she runs around alot after drinking or eating she then does the same, sounds like you will be fine.x

Default Re: Boy was sick at work, answers?!

Some kids have a less than stellar constitution and can indeed run till they puke without realizing they're pushing it too far.

Nothing contagious about it!

You'll be fine!

Respectfully,
    David