Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

I've had a real handul of exposure to v**** recently! I just wanted to share, and let you know how well I'm coping with it!

First, my sister gets tonsilitus. In the middle of the night I hear her running to the bathroom to v****. She does this about 6 times throughout the night. Everything about it scares me- the thump of her jumping out of bed, the sound of her footsteps pounding on the floor, the noise of the toilet seat going up, and then the actual v**** noise. I just lay in bed with the duvet over my head. I was dying to use the bathroom too, but I didn't dare go near it! Luckily, I managed to tell myself that it was ok, and it wasn't a contagious bug or anything.

So I manage to get over that, and then my brother rings up the day after he has been visiting and says that he has been sick all day. He tells me how he v****** all over the platform on the underground. What scared me most was the fact that I'd seen him the day before, the fact that he had no warning he was going to v****, and the fact that all the people standing on the platform were absolutely disgusted at him. I spent the next few days worrying I may have caught it from him, before I convinced myself I was safe.

Then yesterday, the guy who sits next to me in Chemistry informs me that he has been off the past couple of days with Food poisoning. I immediately panicked - he says its food poisoning, but he could be wrong, it could be a bug. I try and stay calm, before questioning him about it. He reckons that he's eaten some dodgy seafood. I'm pretty sure he must be right, but I'm still really worried about it now. When I come into contact with somebody who has been v***** I don't feel safe for about a week.

\"You are beautiful, no matter what they say \"
    \"Too many Years, fighting back tears, why can\'t the past just die? Try to forgive, teach me to live, give me the strength to try\"

What you just wrote sounds exactly like what goes through my head when I encounter v****! It sucks that you had to encounter all of that. I'm sure you'll be fine though! Take some vitamin C, and Echinacea!

Good luck!

~Rebeccah
    Love is the only rational act.

yeah, just to emphasise that, im sure ur not gnna get ill.

sounds lke my worst nightmare, going thru all that in a short space of time, it seems.

good u got thru it..

Jen xxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I agree!!! The same exact thoughts go through my head!!! I can seriously tell you every single V* incident that I've encountered in my 31 years.

And, when I have a panic attack...and of course feel like I'm going to V*...ll of the images that I have in my head coming rushing back. It's just unfortunate that we can't just turn our brains off!!!

Hey abi! Good for you getting through all that! I hate when that happens and all the vomit exposures come in one big handful!!

HOWEVER!!! You've proved that you can cope with it and although it's horrible and frightening you've overcame it so well done!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    Fae Kat!!! =sweetie darling luvvie mwah mwah mwah=

\"Nay faith, let me not play a woman, I have a beard coming.\" Flute, A Midsummer Nights Dream, Shakespeare

!!$H!nY hApPy K!tTy!! =^..^=