Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: oh god :(

Unhappy oh god :(

sorry for posting so much lately everyone but this is really the only place i can come to. my support system IRL is getting smaller and smaller and it sucks

in my previous posts i have talked about being n* the past few days and now this morning i woke up and its the same thing all over again. i just feel so god awful. i've been so sleepy (that could be the rain) and ughh i just feel like dying. every day i think i have a sv* and im sick of worrying. like i'm literally just too tired to do this anymore but i can't help it. i just had my period but its over now so that cant be whats making me feel sick. ughh i just dont know! i'm having an endoscopy in about a week and i just wish i could have it now so i could know what the hell is wrong with me

and to top everything off my boyfriend and i almost broke up last night (on our anniversary) because hes really frustrated with me always being sick and anxious and not being able to stay at his house and wants our relationship to progress but feels like it can't if i don't live with him. I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: oh god :(

I totally understand where you're coming from. Lately I've been randomly feeling sick for no reason other than I'm doing it to myself by worrying about it all the time.

I'm currently in therapy and it's been helping little by little and am thinking about asking for some anxiety medication to help me out. Maybe it would help you too?

I wish you all the best

I just started CBT therapy and I went in for my initial evaluation but then my therapist said she was going on vacation so I won't be seeing her for another two weeks! And the endoscopy had to be pushed back. I'm on anxiety meds but they do absolutley nothing for me
    "there's a light at the end of this tunnel" you shout, 'cause you're just as far in as you'll ever be out. these mistakes you make, you'll just make them again if you only try turning around.. and breathe. just breathe <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What meds are you on? Maybe they need to be tweaked?

I take loreazapam or whatever it's called lol and I take phernegan and compazine for the N*.