Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Anyone responding to this - if I've listed a food that sounds scary to you please don't tell mereasons to be afraid of the foodor I might then become frightened to eat it. [img]smileys/smilies_16.gif[/img]

These are my safe foods:bread, bananas, milk, cheese, cereal, yogurt(sometime), crackers, apple juice, crumpets, honey, butter.

I have no safe foods to list b/c I will eat anything.

Anything thats not meat. Im so scared i will give myself food poisoning from meat, i still eat it but worry for hours afterwards. I also am wary of ice cream when im out, after watching too many of those holiday from hell type programmes!

Other than meat i eat pretty much anyhting, but my favourites are stuff like cereal, bread, pasta, baked beans, vegetable pizza etc. as i know they are less likely to make me ill than meat stuff.

bread & crackers....they're basically what i live on :'(

my safe foods;
    apples, carrots, salad, lime and soda, baked potatoes,crisps, light cakes..gawd that's really basic isn't it?
    iv recently reintroduced myself back to bread, and there are a few other foods that i eat on a daily basis, but these foods are ones that i *trust*

I will eat just about anything, too, as long as it is fresh!!!

I will eat almost anything except cold veggies, and that is because besides emet, I am afraid of choking on food that is hard to chew. I will not eat salad at all.
    It\'s all right to have butterflies in your stomach. Just get them to fly in formation.

I love food, so I will eat anything pretty much. I mean, I'm picky as hell, but I don't necessarily have any "safe" foods. I will tell you that I will not eat string cheese, rice krispie treats, or anything from Taco Bell. I won't drink fruit punch. I've been sick after eating all those things soo... you know.

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

well wen in an OK mood anxiety wise, i can eat almost nething,

buit if im not feeling OK, if emet is bad, i rely on potatoes, pasta, apples, oranges, vanilla icecream, bread.

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I am just the same as Allie, I am a very picky eater, but I will eat a lot of things. I don't have just one safe food. There are foods that I won't eat, but I can only think of spaghetti right now. Foods that I eat when i'm not feeling right are crackers, bread, mostly cabohydrates because I hear that they absorb the acid in your stomach some.
    <font color=MAGENTA>-Rachel</font>

mmmmm yum yum yum food....aah I love all foods except milk, (plain or in cereal), and shellfish like shrimp and clams and stuff. And I don't like mayonnaise. My comfort foods? mashed potatoes i think.

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

most of the foods i consider "safe" are carbs or very bland foods.
    toast, crackers, cereal, juice, granola bars...i eat almost the same
    things everyday and its gotten to the point where i have lost so much
    weight. my doctor tells me i need to eat meat...but im so afraid of it
    not being cooked right. there are a few foods that i will not
    eat...fruit cocktail, hot dogs, chili...other weird stuff.
    *.* you say there is no perfect place, i say i know this is true..im just learning how to smile, thats not easy to do*.*

lol, i am the same way. I will stick with crackers, animal crackers,pop tarts bread, toast, anything with barely any taste grilled cheese(with just one piece of cheese) i eat everyday. I also drink a ton of pepsi and 7 up b/c that is supposed to settle your stomach or so i heard one time. lol

refuse to eat anything spicy or hot

i wont drink milk or eat ice cream

i'm picky but my favorite thing to do is eat!

DO IT TREMBLING IF YOU MUST,
    BUT DO IT!! -unknown

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. -dr wayne dyer

I eat everything except seafood. I also don't eat apples, or
    acidy fruit...I'm allegic. but I love pizza, tortilla wraps, ice
    cream, and chocolte.

Well I am starting to be a picky eater, but after the weekend I had, I will NOT eat Taco Bell ever again, I am still suffering from it. I think I might have a small prob with Dairy Products, and thats sooo not a good thing, as I love cheese.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Haha, TACO BELL SUCKS!!!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**