hello all, [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
i don't know whether any of you will be aware of this. But since summer, when my emet was really bad; i lost touch with a helluva lot of my friends from school. I no longer see my best friend on a regular basis, and my other friends have branched off and moved onto different social circles.
anyway, we all made a pact, despite the fact that we haven't spent much time together since september, that this year we wouldn't buy each other presents because a) there are too many of us, and it's expensive, and b) we never know what each of us want.
however, one of my friends suggested that we go for a meal instead of exchanging gifts this year.
now this will sound really selfish, but my friends KNOW that i have an issue with food. One of my friends mum's said 2 years ago that i simply didn't feel comfortable around meals etc..put it this way, she nailed exactly how i felt[img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]now they've booked a table in an italian so im completely stuck.[img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img] i despise italian food, the smell is far too heavy for me, and i get really panicked when im in restaurants..

obviously i don't expect them to know this,but they're all aware that i have a big issue attatched to food. there's no way in hell i wanna sound selfish when i say this, or in anyway stop them from having a good time, but i don't know how i will manage to sit through the evening. [img]smileys/smilies_09.gif[/img]
my mum has sorta suggested that i don't go, and it's tempting, but i really don't wanna miss out.. bearing that in mind, i eally don't want to end up feeling sick to the stomach either
my friends haven't exactly been loyal recently either..yesterday the four of them went shopping without inviting the rest of us. instead they took a load of lads and blatently talked about their weekend plans all week infront of us
i don't know what to do, really
x