Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hey all,

Well yes Im on my evil period. I was just wondering if its normal to feel like warm, kinda like feverish in a way? Im on my 3rd day here, and I feel kinda odd like that, like warm and just bleh and tired and sorta nauseas too but the nausea has been minor and on and off fora few days. Is it normal tho to feel like that? [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img]

My friend gets sick to her stomach with her period every month! I can't begin to imagine! Do you actually have a fever? Can you go take your temp?

Yes, while you are on your period your body temp gets higher. Not to mention how crappy it can make you feel cos of hor,omes. Its all normal but it all sucks *hugs* feel better soon.

x
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

I always feel worse the week of my period. I don't eat much, and
    get very tired. It's different for everyone. Your hormones
    are out of whack during you period, so it's not odd to feel a bit
    warm...nothing to worry about. Just wait till we go through
    menopause. lol.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

I definatly know the feeling. Ick. Us emets are so in tuned with our body and symptoms, that we notice little things like that feverish feeling you get with/before your period. I know I feel that way too. I know 5 minutes before I start my period because I get queasy, nauseated, and that feverish feeling. After I start, I still feel that way, but not near as bad, and it gets better with each day. Man it sucks to be a woman. [img]smileys/smilies_05.gif[/img] Charlotte

I always feel crappy a week before my period, a couple of days before I feel so sick with runs and my temp is up a few degrees. The temp stays with me for at least 4 days, it is normal for our temp to go up a bit, due to our lovely hormones.

When I was a teenager I would get so sick every month, I'd feel like fainting, get nauseated, flushed, all that yuck feeling. I went on the pill when I was 18 because of this.... I'm just shy of 30 now and am still trying to regulate things, trying new pills every 3 months. I think I've just now finally found something that works. So yes, what you're feeling is normal and it sucks, big time.[img]smileys/smilies_06.gif[/img]
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I'm on my 3rd day today too and I'm feeling ill and have a temperature. My thery is that it might be they temperature and jsut the stressful time of year that it is. I hope u start feeling better soon

i know wot u mean.,,,, i feel SO rotton most the time with my period, but know its down to the hormones and cramps e.t.c so can stop worrying about it.

feel better sn,

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah whew! Glad to know its not just me! Its funny cause I still feel nauseas and stuff on and off even during the week while im getting my period. Things seem to only even out after its over. Its not that bad though, but I still get some annoyances like that during the week of my period. Ive been noticing my stomach is a little funkier easier this week.

I`m on my 4th day, and I`m still feeling that way, I find that when the season changes, my body does too and all the symptoms I get are hightened 10 times more, but I just tell myself its my period and I start to relax and then after a few days all the symptoms are gone!