Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Feeling bad

I just woke up feeling really sick and imediantly freaked out. now I am upstairs still freaking cos my stomach is going mad and I'm scared. I was so proud for not panicking while I was in Londonthis weekendand now I panic, but it's really bad and I dont know what else to say lol I just need someone to talk to me and distract me I think. Just to reassure me that if I am ill I can cope.

x
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

If that happened to me, I would just relax and lie still. Try and figure out if it is anxiety, or something else. If the feeling goes away after relaxing, then it was probably anxiety. If not...try not to panic anymore. Tell yourself that even if you are ill, you will survive. It may be hard, but you will feel so good when all is said and done. Hopefully you won't v, but if you do, we will be sure to be proud that you did it and it wasn't so bad! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]Take care and keep us posted. Charlotte

On Saturday night I came home and I felt so sick. I started to shake with fear praying that I wouldn't be sick. I took 2 anti-nausea pill put my P.J's on and went to bed, my stomach wasn't feeling any better at all so I got some ice chips and sucked on them, I didn't want to be sick, I was sick when I hadecoli, and it didn't change my mind at all about vomiting. I finally fell asleep.You just have to find something to calm you down, what works best for you.

I don't know what time you posted, but how are you doing now?

You can handle whatever happens!!! I hope you're feeling better tho.
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Happychick, I hope you are feeling better, I was feeling this way this Morning as well, I felt soo bad I called my husband and just cried on the phone because I am sooo tired of feeling Nausea for no reason, just because I have a fear of V... so I make my self sick. I wish there was a way to turn off that part of my brain and move on and not care.. Relax and please keep us posted with how your feeling. Christy

Hey

Sorry If I worried anyone, truth is I think It was just anxiety that woke me up rather than nausea, I fell back asleep pretty fast and woke up feeling hungry as hell this morning. So sorry! False alarm again lol

Thanks for all your words

x
    Be courageous, believe in yourself, and be the best woman you can be. I'm with you all the way.

Glad you're OK!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad your feeling okay.

I hate it when that happens. I woke up and just instantly was frightened I had caught a bug and was awake cause I was going to get sick. The REAL reason I was feeling sickish was because I sat up too fast in bed! I know what you mean tho, those times waking up like that are the worst!

Happy to hear it was just a false alarm......

Glad your better!