Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

What is the most times you have pooped in one day? I swear I went 10 times today! I feel like I'm dying. I've never gone to the bathroom that many times in one day, even when I was sick. What in the world is wrong with me?! Isn't ten times even too many for an IBS sufferer? Eek! [img]smileys/smilies_10.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Well, I have had IBS flare ups that were pretty bad before. I don't know how many times I went, but I know that the cramps were bad,and going to the bathroomgot so frustrating. My IBS is getting better over the years through some relaxation techniques. Is your IBS brought on by stress?? Have you tried meditation or relaxing with some music and visualization?? If it is something you ate, maybe you can take some Equalactin, which is sold over the counter, and helps with IBS. This will soon pass. Just try and relax, and maybe figure out what to steer away from. Take care....Charlotte[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

I also have IBS, and do not recall if I went to the bathroom that many times, but i also have some bad flare ups, and after having my son, its been worse.. I hope you start to feel better [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Charlotte if you do not mind me asking what are those relaxation techniques for it, I would love to know.. I need anything that would help.. you can email me at [email protected] thanks a million.

Christy

I know that everyone here is different. My husband and I both have IBS. Mine hasn't been as bad lately, but his was bad the other day and he EASILY went 10 times the other day. He felt like....well...crap.
    I wouldn't worry about it. If it is severe diarrhea and you are losing a lot of liquid.(gross I know) then make sure you are drinking a lot as well. Try and drink Gatorade or Powerade something to replace your electrolytes. Try taking something to ease it up if you don't mind taking meds. Like Immodium.
    I hope that you are feeling better.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

there are times when i dont go for a day, then the next day i have to go a lot. its random.

Yeah, I have gone tons in one day, too, and then like Chibi, I'll go days without going. The joys of IBS. But, Immodium ( Or COMODE-ium as my friend, the eye licker calls it) is my friend.

Mary
    "Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right."

Yeah I get that where I go more in one day (not runs tho, just going) and I wonder how I can keep going lol! IBS does suck tho, my bf has it, so he understands all about it. The joys of talking about poo! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

It probably is stress related ibs. The next day, I went a lot too. I never knew a human being could s*** that much! It wasn't even diarrhea. Just normal, everyday poo. Today is finally back to normal 3 times, thank God! I envy you for being able to go a whole day without pooping! The last time I did that was driving home from Myrtle Beach in September, and that was only because I took Immodium like candy, so I wouldn't have to use a public toilet, lol! Talking about poop is just great, ain't it? [img]smileys/smilies_12.gif[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.