Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Haha, What an idiot. I feel so ill now. I just had 16 sticks of gum in my mouth and I feel absolutely rotten now. Is there any way it will make me sick?

And people say peppermint is an anti-nauseant... I don't want to ever taste mint again.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Hard Normal Daddy

lol... i dont think thers any reason for it to make u sick... i get nauseous wen thers too much in my mouth... so im sure it wil calm down soon. try not to think about it ,and it shud go.

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Can I ask why you had 16 sticks in your mouth? Were you trying to blow a huge bubble?

I'm sure the feeling will pass, too much of anything isn't good, you know?

Hope you're feeling better soon!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Hmmm not to sound rude but what was your logic for doing that?</font>

I doubt it will make you ill although I do tend to feel a bit nauseous myself if I eat too much gum in one day. Can I also ask why you had 16 sticks in your mouth?! Hope you are okay.

You know when you are on a webcam with a good friend...

He said he got 25 bits of gum in his mouth all at once. He challenged me to it. When I got to 16 I couldn't get any more in and said "Like hell did you get 25 in" At which point he said "Oh, wait... Have you got sticks of gum?"

Great.
    Hard Normal Daddy

lol. I dont think it will make you sik. you just might be on sugar overload. you'll be fine!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

lmfao...

funny!

Jen xxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

hehee! I always get nauseous after too much gum, i don't know if it's the texture or what. but that is hilarious, and i'm sure you'll be fine!

&lt;3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

ha ha haaaa!! sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but that was funny!

In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

I doubt that would make you sick. Mint is supposedly anti-nausea, as said above, but for some reason it makes me feel more sick than not, except for the blue winterfresh stuff.
    -Anna

How did you manage that? I have a hard time chewing two
    pieces. I don't think it will make you sick. But thats
    really funny. Thanks for making us smile.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img] Carrie