Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Hybrid View

Default OT: Your signature

If you have one, what does it mean? And why did you choose it? I guess I could explain mine if y'all are wondering.

First off mine is a little picture of Jigsaw/Tobin Bell, Jill Tuck/Betsy Russell, and Mark Hoffman/Costas Mandylor (All from Saw) and it says "Triangle" and it basically means something to me cause well if you watch those movies there's sexual tension between those three main characters and I am still confused as to who I want to be with whom LoL.

Next to it, it says "When In Doubt, God Prays to Hoffman" which I saw on the IMDB boards and thought was funny, short, and to the point. Hoffman is the new Jigsaw in the Saw movies, and my favorite character other than Jigsaw, so I had to throw that in there.

What about all of you?

(BTW: My Avatar is of Amanda Young from Saw II right when Xaiver is cutting off the skin off the back of his neck and she's all OMG! LoL)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

Default Re: OT: Your signature

I think mine is relatively straight forward, but my avatar is a picture I took while backpacking in Alaska.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <- clicky
    I'm a recovered emet

Mine is by Oscar Wilde, who is my favourite author, I found it randomly and it made me laugh... even though he is cynical
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"

Mine is the first 4 lines of the poem "Under the Oak" by D.H Lawrence - an English author and poet.. I loved that poem since I first heard it 6 years ago.

Well mine is obvious really heheh its my pregnancy ticker =)
    and my avatar is a picture of me when i did modelling

Mine is my favorite quote from the wonderful movie "The Pursuit of Happyness". I posted this signature right before I started therapy in order to motivate myself!
    "People can't do something themselves, they want to tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period."

I like that Antivo3, and I like all of yours! Thanks for sharing!

When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

My avatar is a picture of me, wearing a shirt with a "turbo inside" design. My friends called me 'turbo' when I was a hyper little kid and the nickname stuck.

Now it has a deeper meaning to me, as one who works on big marine engines. There is actually a part of the engine called a "turbo." It gives the engine its ability to have an incredible amount of power when called upon, without being highstrung the rest of the time. So the analogy is with one who keeps a level head and has unusual strength in times of difficulty.

Peace!
    David