This is very OT, but when it's 2am and you can't sleep, you gotta whine somewhere, right? Thanks for listening.....So, this is my third night in a row of horrible pain in my tooth/jaw area. I think it is sinus related cause I have a cold and this pain always worsens at night and when I lie down! It is the most excruciating pain..... Tonight is the worst night for it yet, so I called my doctor (or the one on call at 2am) and she just told me to call in the am and make an appointment, take Tylenol and sleep with my head elevated. I have been trying those things! So, tonight I have a feeling, I might not sleep at all!! It just hurts too much! I even tried a Tylenol PM....and later, a shot of vodka! Nothing's working!! So, tomorrow, I get to see th doctor. Oh, joy. I pray it is not dental, because I am afraid of the dentist, have no dental insurance, no dentist and no money!!! So, please think of me (and pray if that's what you do), and if you are online, say hi, cause I think I will be here all night!

Mary