Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default OT - Present From My DF

WOOOOP

so my fiance goes out.... says he has to go get something... weird i thought but ok....

and comes back with............

POPPY!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: OT - Present From My DF

Omg! Sweet little angel!! Sooooo cute!!
    "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot

=) i love her to bits!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow shes wayy cute
    "I aspire to be greater than my nature will allow"

omg.....that is the cutest kitten......give her a kiss for me.........she will keep you busy
    how i feel about emet

Yeah for Poppy!!!!!! I love her! I have a kitten too. She is a Penny though, not a Poppy! LOL

how cute!!! I just rescued a cat. I have always been a dog person. I have been a vet tech for 11 yrs and have never had great experiences with cats...I am not sure what possessed me to get one (well my kids wanted one) but we still have 2 dogs 2 birds and 10 fish hahaha...anyway, long story short, I LOVE MY CAT!!! He is jsut adorable! they have such personalities, so loving, so cuddly...at least mine is hahaha...enjoy!

OMG! LITTLE FLUFF BALL OF LOVE!!!! We rescued my kitty, Wilson, about 7 months ago (he's about a year, at least he was when we got him) and now he's my little baby! I loves him! Kittens are great! Cuddle her lots!

When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman

I love her to bits already, last night was funny, i took her up to bed so she wasnt alone and i put her cat bed next to my bed she climbed out sat at the side of my bed looking at me and crying... until i let her in my bed!!!!

Then this morning at 9am i got a wake up call.... again shes sat at my pillow crying for her breakfast lol!!

awwwwww shes soo cute x

When Wilson wants his breakfast he comes over and puts his paws on my face or plays with my necklace. So I go "Okay buddy time for nom noms!" And go feed him!

When In doubt, God prays to Hoffman