Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: I’m new here!

Hi everyone!

My name is Ellie, I'm 23 years old and I have recently found this web site. After suffering with vomit phobia since I was 13 years years old, its a great relief to find some help.

Anyway I want to get to know all you guys, so it would be great if you could contact me! It's lonely on here at the moment!!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Hi there! Welcome to the site. Im Kayla...21 years old..been sufering since I was about 5!

The people here are amazing and you will find spectacular support!

Make sure you check out all the different forums ...there is some great info about treatment...peoples personal stories...and a bunch of other great stuff!
    And now I\'m glad I didn\'t know
    The way it all would end the way it all would go
    Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
    But I\'d of had to miss the dance
    Garth Brooks

hey ellie, welcome to ies [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    you'll receive fab support from the lurrvely people on this site. we're all at different stages with thishorrible phobia, so should you have any queries.. just post [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]
    Em x

Hi, welcome to the site, this place is great!!!!
    In memory of the sweetest german shepherd I ever had the pleasure of knowing. I love you, Duncan. 3/12/02 - 12/19/11

Hi Ellie, My name is Christy and I have been suffering from this since I was a baby, I am sure, but after the birth of my son this past March it has gotten to be bad.. I am also a newbie but find coming here such support even if its just to vent on having a bad day. You will love it.. Take care Christy

hello you,welcome to our family.

u know where i am, *look at my sig and u'll find my MSN address* thats where i "hang out" lol

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've never actually welcomed anyone here before. Maybe because I feel my welcom wouldn't be important. Anyway, I'm Tom, I'm not emetophobic, I'm just here to laugh at everyone else while I go on fairground rides and eat exotic food...

...Dream on...

I know you will find support here, but try not to let what is happening to other people affect you. Use this place for psycholigical support and... And everything will be good.

I suck at welcomes.
    Hard Normal Daddy

hi ellie! Im Jill and 22. been suffering since i was about 15. good to have you aboard!
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Hi, welcome to the site! I'm Anya, I'm 14 and have been suffering since I was a baby. If you have any questions for anyone, just ask! We have all had different experiences, so we all have good info.

<3 Anya--
    PM me for contact info such as skype, email, or facebook. Thanks!

Hi Ellie,welcome to the site and I'm sure u will find great support and understanding,please feel free to ask questions or even just let off steam

take care and look forward to reading your post.

sorry forgot to introduce myself,I'm Vicky and I'm 32 and live in Plymouth

take care Vicky xx

Velcome my precious, velcome! lol ignore me I'm insane!!! Just ask my invisible friend, Bert! Actually don't, strangers unnerve him. As do bits of string for some reason...

Oh yeah, I'm Hannah, I'm 14 and I've had this crappy phobia since I was 8. PM or email me any time!

Welcome! I'm still new here too. It's only been 2 weeks
    since I found this site, and I haven't missed a day checking in
    on everyone. I am 27, and have been an emetophobic for 10
    years. You will find a wonderful amount of support here.
    This has helped me so much, just knowing I'm not alone and not
    crazy. Glad you're here!

Carrie[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by x hannah x
    Oh yeah, I'm Hannah, I'm 14 and I've had this crappy phobia since I was 8. PM or email me any time!

haha hannah, looks like your wrote, I had this crappy phobia since 8 pm. hehe
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

Hello, welcome! I'm Allie, I'm 19 and I've had this phobia ever since I was able to make a memory. lol... I wouldn't know if I've had it longer! No one can make memories before the age of two, so I guess I've had it since I was two!

xoxo

Allie
    **No one knows what it\'s like behind my green eyes.**

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

welcome ellie[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

i've very recently joined myself. my name is beth and i am twenty years old. i check in onhereevery day to see how everyone is doing and am happy to be here for you at any time !!! Everyone on here is great and I think it will really give you some comfort in your 'off' moments.

Do what your heart tells you to-- even when your fears tell you not to.

You are alive....so live.

Hello Ellie! Welcome to the site! My name is Tiia andi am 24 years old. I´ve been suffering from emetophobiafor yearsnow and the last time i was sick, was 15 years ago. I think that i became an emet, because i haven´t got any stomach-bugs in years and not v*****d since then. I always think that how does it feels to v***t, because i just can´t remember! So i am afraid of the day, that i might get sick and v***t. This is me with my fear [img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]I don´t like it, but i can´t help it, if it happends someday.

*Tiia*

Welcome to the site!!!!! [img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img]

Welcome to the site Ellie!! My name is Rhonda, I am 39 and have had this phobia for 30 years. You will find this site very helpful.