Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Default Is this possible?

I feel n* a lot of the time and it make me not want to eat or move or anything. I kinda feel it now but trying to calm myself down.

I was wondering if it's possible that im confusing hunger with n*? I haven't v*d in over 10 years so I have NO idea what it feels like when I'm about to. My b/f has tried to explain it to me but I can't tell if i feel sick or hungry.

Lol I know these two thing are COMPLETE opposites so some clarity would REALLY help.

Thanks
    x

Default Re: Is this possible?

Yeah you can definitely mix them up. I do a lot. Like i will be freaking out thinking I am gonna get sick then eat and be fine haha

lol ok thank you, now i've just gotta learn to tell the difference :P

try eating something bland....like some crackers or bread and see if that makes you feel better........i get bloated and n alot when im hungry......really feels gross......

hope you feel better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

i have this problem. i cant tell the difference between normal stomach functions and n*!!