Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

well, ive had my first 2 gcse module exams today and yesterday.
    yesterday, i had chemistry, and i think i did ok, but this morning i sat through a physics paper, and my mind went well and truly blank.
    i revised the wrong stuff! i got stuck on all the easy mark questions, and i felt so horrible too
    so yeh, i was babysitting last night..came home for half past nine, had a sandwich because i hadn't eaten since lunch( not including some junk in between ) so i went to bed feeling relatively full, nothing out of the ordinary..
    i made several trips to the kitchen during the night..needed a drink like,every couple of hours- even woke at 3am to get a drink.
    So anyway, by half seven in the morning ( the time i get up ) i felt a bit gassy,and when i burped i had this horrible taste repeating on me.. it lasted with me all exam, and throughout the morning...but i don't understand why i could still taste it in the morning..!
    my stomachs been doing somersaults all day, ive felt reasy queasy and acidy.
    ugh, what is this?

Jazz, I am sorry your feeling soo yucky, I have been feeling this way almost everyday since August, and come to try andunderstand that most of the time its Anxiety. I just had lunch, and we shall see how this agrees with me.Maybe its all the stress from having had anexam..I hope you start to feel better soon.. take care and u canemail me at [email protected] if youjust need to chat.

Christy

aww I'm sorry u've been feeling anxious. I sat my module re-sits last week and they are pretty scarry. The first real exam is always scarry - but u've done it now. So hopefully the next time wont be so bad. What papers did u sit? I may of done the same as you!

Some breathing texhniques are good to practise in exams - try to breathe deeply and calm yourself.

I hope ur next exams in march go better - the first ones are always dififuclt - but its all good practise.

heya you, sorry to hear u felt a bit rotton.. i get that all the tiem, dont know wot it is. i literally do just call it days wen i feel "blah"

hope ur exams go okay.. they're horrible i know, but just do ur best and u;ll be fine.

Jen xxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

thank you all[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]
    i had; oh dear.. my Cu3 module 6 higher tier paper, and my physics higher tier paper.. the physics one had a comet question.. [img]smileys/smilies_08.gif[/img]and all the last question was about the red shift theory ( they only had one star question, and i revised that really well!) [img]smileys/smilies_07.gif[/img]
    i think i did ok on he chemistry paper, but again i left a lot of blanks etc.
    Christy, i hope you're feeling better after lunch, i was perminantly nauseated throughout august, i know how it is
    im so peeved with these 2 exams, in total they're only worth 17%, but it still counts for something doesn't it?
    guh, now my stomachs doing somersaults, and my dinner feels like it's being churned. [img]smileys/smilies_11.gif[/img]
    gh, every1 said they found it easy

had a bit of light relief today tho.[img]smileys/smilies_02.gif[/img] we took my friends home after school today,and my mum had this Bee Gee's cd in the car.[img]smileys/smilies_01.gif[/img]. we turned it up really loudly and started doing the dance routine to "Night Fever"whilst driving past a bunch of kids with the window down..took my mind off my long suffering stomach for a bit lol.[img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

Edited by: jazz

i always feel like my IBS acts up aroudn exam time-- mayeb thats whats happening to you. STress does wierd things.

I have exams soon and Im scared. University is tough! good luck
    ~*Jill*~ Teacher, Advanced BSc in Psychology

"You can unlock any door as long as you have the right key". Mrs. Brisby, Secret of Nimh

yeh it does, and iv been really flustered with the promise of these dumb exams, and babysitting.
    doany of you experience, like a fluttery sensation in your stomach.. it doesn't hurt, but it's not overly pleasant?
    not nerves, it's more of a digestive sound.

I'm so rry that u're stomach has been bad - but unfortunatly you get that with anxiety. You can re-sit these exams - so really three is nothing to worry about. I hope that tomorrow brings a better day for you