Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Anger...

Default Anger...

Hey All

Is it just me or does anyone else get realy angry if someone starts to say they feel ill near you or you see v* on the road!!
    I was so annoyed the other week that soemone had been ill at the train station and I get so outraged that people would leave their house if they felt that bad and then do that for everyone to see and cope with.
    I have to try and calm myself down and walk past it but I know it's there and it will freak me out for the rest of the day and then I'll start to panic I feel n*.

I also get really scared about getting on the tube/ trains as I panick that is someone is ill I will be stuck in the carriage with them and I won't be able to escape. I've even got off the train before when I thought someone looked ill. Even if people faint I panic as people say you are ill after that when you come off.

Would love to hear your thoughts.

Julias135

Default Re: Anger...

hiya yes i get really angry when people feel ill and come near me because ive told my friends before if there poorly with i s* bug dont come near me but then i also feel horrible cause ive told them to stay away but i think they understand now how much it worrys me!

yes, I also get angry. I wish people would stay home, and not let their kids go to school when s*. I dont have kids, but it gets other kids s*, who get parents s*, who wont stay home.

i get angry too...when my kids get sick i feel empathy for them, but if my husband gets sick, i get angry...almost like mad becasue he is a man and supposed to be strong...i dont know...i know its weird, but he cant get sick becasue he is supposed to handle the kids...

and i also get very angry when I hear about it all the time, I start posting on my facebook that i am sick of all my friends posting about their vomit and I get angry when kids come to school if they have been sick within a couple of days...

Yes. Also, if I get angry, it's also partly because I am letting these gross people/things get to me. It's hard to explain...

It`s great to know that other people feel annoyed by how other people behave when theyr`e ill, because if it wasn`t for them V**ing all over the place, the noro wouldn`t spread so easily. I also get so fed up with the unnessesary V** scenes in films, & on tv. casualty the other week was just too much. I agree with the first thread, as I have always felt that V**ing is a sign of weakness, something only animals & small children would do, not grown men & women.

I saw a guy in my area pull over at the diner to vomit. It was around last call in the summer time, so I was almost positive the guy was drunk. Of course, what angered me was that a man could be drunk to the point of sickness and then still decide to drive home.

Ann32 i am the same my hubby has luckily only been sick a few times since we have been together but i get so angry with him when he does for the same reasons.
    The first time he was S we were on a respite camp for our disabled DD and i woke to him being S i ran out of the cabin in tears he came out to say sorry and i went off at hiim. We had to leave that day and it was an hours drive home i practically sat on the door and cried the whole trip home and he hadnt even stopped the car fully when we got home and i was out of the car running inside.
    He kept saying sorry he didnt mean to get S and it just made me feel more angry with both him for being S and myself for being angry with him it was horrible