Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Was just wondering if anyone has heard if Charlotte(John's Partner )has had her baby as she was due on Monday the 19th Apr.If so what was it a BOY or GIRL!!!!!!!!!

How Exciting for them both i hope everything is ok as i haven't seen any of them online for a while

Thanks take care vicky x

For anyone interested i have noticed charlotte has made a posting tonite on a topic and she says that she's in slow labour and that was dated the 22apr so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope for her it's soon!!!!! Don't know if anyone was interested but thought i'd update this topic!!!!!

Vickyx

i was interested, but i didnt have ne information, so didnt reply, but thanks for tht

*fingers crossed*

Jen xxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

wooo HOW EXCITING!!!!!![img]smileys/smilies_39.gif[/img]

I would love to keep updated on that. Babies are so exciting.
    Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you\'ve never been hurt and live like it\'s heaven on Earth.

ican't wait to find out about the baby!
    ♥Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to sarah140 for my avatar and Fiona for my siggie

\"We can\'t help everyone. But everyone can help someone\"

I spoke to John last night. Its a baby girl and she was born at about 10:45 on the 23rd april!! Congratulations again john if you read this post!!

10:45pm I think!!! I'm sure john will tell you!!

aww REALLY?!?!

thats so great to hear [img]smileys/smilies_04.gif[/img]

congratulations to the both of you!!!!!

Jen xxxxxxx
    Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn\'t be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn\'t know that so it goes on flying anyway.

AIM:X20Jenneh02x
    MSN: