Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Hey everyone!

Hybrid View

Red face Hey everyone!

I just need some comfort, I'm really worrying about v* right now.
    The last time it happened I woke up really early (like now) and I felt really weird, like I had to burp.
    I'm feeling that way now and I get worried easily

Default Re: Hey everyone!

People wake up early for lots of reasons and people need to burp for lots of reasons. Try not to get all worked up or you'll convince yourself you're feeling things that you probably aren't. Just because you woke early needing to burp the last time it happened, doesn't mean it will again, in fact the chances are very very very small grab your favourite book or a decent magazine or stick a dvd on your laptop and I bet you'll be back asleep in no time!

Default Re: Hey everyone!

i used to feel that way about waking up early.......now i do it everyday.....it actually has turned out to be my favorite time of the day i'm sure you will be fine....if you;re still awake....find something to occupy your mind.......usually something interactive is best.....i play trivia online in a "live" chatroom so lots to read and respond to......

feel better
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.