Welcome to the International Emetophobia Society | The Web's Largest Meeting Place for People With Emetophobia.

Thread: Therapist

Default Therapist

I live in Northern Virginia and I'm looking for a therapist who can help me with what I now have a name for Emetophobia. I have been to several therapist in the past 25 years and really think alot of my issues come from this fear. Anyone know of a therapist in this area?

Default Re: Therapist

sorry i can't help you.....i'm trying to find one here in southeastern north carolina....

good luck!
    how i feel about emet
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Re: Therapist

Oh, thanks for replying. Do you think we are looking for the helpful thing to get better by going to a therapist? I've been to many. One had me throw spaghetti sauce into a toliet because that was what I got sick on as a child. Helpful?? I dont know if they have a clue. Like I was telling my hubby he is afraid of heights, well just dont expose yourself and you wont be afraid with us once you have the stomach flu there is no avoiding it, your there like it or not.